Sales Development Representative (DO NOT USE)
Fundera is a marketplace for small business financial solutions. We provide expert insights and tailored options—from loans to credit cards to bank accounts—so business owners can shop and compare financial choices they often don’t know they have. We partner throughout every stage of their business, helping them weigh the best-fit financial options based on their current needs and eligibility. Our combination of technology and financial expertise ensures business owners make their smartest business decisions yet.
Fundera is transforming the world of business finance by replacing old school loan brokers with a smart and intuitive online shopping experience. We’re a tech company first and a financial company second. But, most importantly, we’re fiercely mission-driven.
Entrepreneurs are the biggest job creators in our country. By building tools that make access to financing—one of the biggest challenges they do and will ever face—easier, we’re not only taking stress out of their day to day but enabling them to grow. They don’t say “it takes money to make money” for nothing.
We’re a team of experienced technology leaders, well-funded and backed by industry-leading investors who are hands on in helping us meet our lofty goals. While we’re a young company—launching in February 2014—we’ve grown substantially year over year since. We’re looking to continue this trajectory and need great people to get there.
- Dive right into training and quickly learn the Fundera sales process, including our entire product suite and basic qualifying material.
- Jump on the phones and be the first impression for every Fundera customer, assisting them with their applications, documents, and assessment of options as they seek funding to grow their business.
- Work closely with our Account Executives to help fill pipelines, creating opportunity for mentorship and further skill development.
- Gain extensive working knowledge of Salesforce and other top sales software.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals.
- Possess outstanding communication skills.
- Have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and autonomously manage your time.
- Be comfortable and resilient in conversations with business owners from all walks of life.
- Think on your feet when faced with new challenges, tough conversations, or difficult questions.
- Always raise your personal bar. You can take feedback like a champ and implement it immediately.