Fundera is the go-to, financial resource for small businesses. We’re here to help entrepreneurs achieve their financial goals and grow businesses as big as their aspirations.
As a catalyst for smart financial decisions, our combination of proprietary technology and financial expertise provides business owners with tailored solutions based on their unique needs and eligibility—helping them prosper, create more jobs, and, ultimately, grow the economy.
Armed with one of the most experienced and passionate leadership teams in the business and backed by the industry’s leading investors, we’ve made a big impact on Main Street in just a short amount of time (Fundera launched in 2014 and has helped over 10,000 SMBs secure almost a billion in funding).
We’re experiencing massive growth year over year, and our impact on America’s job creators grows with us. We’re looking to further our impact and need incredible, ambitious, mission-oriented people to get there.
If you want to make a difference, if you want to create a workplace and life you love, and if you want to learn more and grow faster than you will at any other point in your career, then this is the place for you
If you have a passion for helping small business owners, an interest in financial technology, and the desire to help build a company from the ground up, we want to hear from you.
Fundera is looking for an intelligent, invested, and charismatic Loan Specialist to scale our sales and support team. (The position is analogous to an Account Executive.) We work in a fun and fast-paced environment, communicating directly with small- and mid-sized business owners and lenders every day.
This position is located in New York City and requires 3-5 years of experience.
- Become an expert on the small business lending space and the network of Fundera's lenders and products
- Educate SMBs on alternative lending, understand where they are in the business lifecycle, and help find the best financing option for their business
- Assist SMBs with relevant applications, document gathering, and assessment of options as they seek funding to grow their business
- Build relationships with lenders in the Fundera network
- Document all activity in CRM system, keeping it clean and up-to-date
- Experienced & consultative salesperson with a track record of success; familiarity with financial products a plus
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent sales & service orientation
- Comfortable and resilient in conversations with business owners from all walks of life
- Willing and able to offer insight beyond your daily duties -- don't just work here! Help us build a great company, too
- Capacity to learn and understand financial statements and valuation models
- Strong interest in the financial technology sector and growing online lending space
- Ability to work independently and proactively while improving processes and results, prioritizing work with minimal direction
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM preferred