Sales Operations Manager
Fundera is a marketplace for small business financial solutions. We provide expert insights and tailored options—from loans to credit cards to bank accounts—so business owners can shop and compare financial choices they often don’t know they have. We partner throughout every stage of their business, helping them weigh the best-fit financial options based on their current needs and eligibility. Our combination of technology and financial expertise ensures business owners make their smartest business decisions yet.
Fundera is transforming the world of business finance by replacing old school loan brokers with a smart and intuitive online shopping experience. We’re a tech company first and a financial company second. But, most importantly, we’re fiercely mission-driven.
Entrepreneurs are thebiggest job creators in our country. By building tools that make access to financing—one of the biggest challenges they do and will ever face—easier, we’re not only taking stress out of their day to day but enabling them to grow. They don’t say “it takes money to make money” for nothing. We’re a team of experiencedtechnology leaders, well-funded and backed byindustry-leading investors who are hands on in helping us meet our lofty goals. While we’re a young company—launching inFebruary 2014—we’ve grown substantially year over year since. We’re looking to continue this trajectory and need great people to get there.
Who Are We Looking For?
An experienced Sales Operations professional, who can help us accelerate the effectiveness of Fundera’s sales team.
Sound like you? Let’s meet.
In Sales Operations, You’ll...
- Be responsible for defining and optimizing changes in our sales process and workflow, and identify new opportunities to help make the sales team more effective.
- Manage Salesforce.com, our CRM, and vet and administer related tools in our sales technology stack.
- Help establish an analytical system to oversee performance in our sales funnel.
- Develop variable compensation plans, set targets, and evaluate performance monthly.
- Help to manage changes around new initiatives, systems changes, marketing campaigns in conjunction with our Tech and Marketing teams.
You’ll Need to Have…
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations and supportExperience managing major changes in sales process, tools, compensation, not just repeating on what’s been built.
- An ability to derive strategic conclusions from data on our sales process and business performance.
- Experience in designing effective solutions in a CRM, and expertise in all functions in the SFDC declarative interface -- custom & formula fields, layouts, processes, workflows, custom objects, etc.
- Demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams at multiple levels of business