Fundera is a marketplace for small business financial solutions. We provide expert insights and tailored options—from loans to credit cards to bank accounts—so business owners can shop and compare financial choices they often don’t know they have. We partner throughout every stage of their business, helping them weigh the best-fit financial options based on their current needs and eligibility. Our combination of technology and financial expertise ensures business owners make their smartest business decisions yet.
If you have a passion for helping small business owners, an interest in financial technology, and the desire to help build a company from the ground up, we want to hear from you.
Fundera is looking for an intelligent, invested, and charismatic Loan Specialist to scale our sales and support team. (The position is analogous to an Account Executive.) We work in a fun and fast-paced environment, communicating directly with small- and mid-sized business owners and lenders every day.
This position is located in New York City and requires 3-5 years of experience.
- Become an expert on the small business lending space and the network of Fundera's lenders and products
- Educate SMBs on alternative lending, understand where they are in the business lifecycle, and help find the best financing option for their business
- Assist SMBs with relevant applications, document gathering, and assessment of options as they seek funding to grow their business
- Build relationships with lenders in the Fundera network
- Document all activity in CRM system, keeping it clean and up-to-date
- Experienced & consultative salesperson with a track record of success; familiarity with financial products a plus
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent sales & service orientation
- Comfortable and resilient in conversations with business owners from all walks of life
- Willing and able to offer insight beyond your daily duties -- don't just work here! Help us build a great company, too
- Capacity to learn and understand financial statements and valuation models
- Strong interest in the financial technology sector and growing online lending space
- Ability to work independently and proactively while improving processes and results, prioritizing work with minimal direction
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM preferred