Sales Operations Manager
Small business lending is broken—and Fundera is here to fix it. By building the most trusted marketplace in the industry, we make lenders compete for business instead of the other way around.Small business is the backbone of our economy, and business owners deserve a partner they can trust—especially when it comes to financing. 4 out of 5 business owners get denied by banks for the loans they need to solve problems and seize opportunities, and far too many get ripped off by unregulated brokers looking for a quick buck.With Fundera, business owners can get competing offers from dozens of the country’s leading small business lenders by submitting just one application. Our service is simple, transparent, and best of all? It’s absolutely free. Our mission: to put the power to borrow back in the hands of business owners.
Fundera is transforming the world of business finance by replacing old school loan brokers with a smart and intuitive online shopping experience. We’re a tech company first and a financial company second. But, most importantly, we’re fiercely mission-driven.
Entrepreneurs are thebiggest job creators in our country. By building tools that make access to financing—one of the biggest challenges they do and will ever face—easier, we’re not only taking stress out of their day to day but enabling them to grow. They don’t say “it takes money to make money” for nothing. We’re a team of experiencedtechnology leaders, well-funded and backed byindustry-leading investors who are hands on in helping us meet our lofty goals. While we’re a young company—launching inFebruary 2014—we’ve grown substantially year over year since. We’re looking to continue this trajectory and need great people to get there.
Who Are We Looking For?
An experienced Sales Operations professional, who can help us accelerate the effectiveness of Fundera’s sales team.
Sound like you? Let’s meet.
In Sales Operations, You’ll...
- Be responsible for defining and optimizing changes in our sales process and workflow, and identify new opportunities to help make the sales team more effective.
- Manage Salesforce.com, our CRM, and vet and administer related tools in our sales technology stack.
- Help establish an analytical system to oversee performance in our sales funnel.
- Develop variable compensation plans, set targets, and evaluate performance monthly.
- Help to manage changes around new initiatives, systems changes, marketing campaigns in conjunction with our Tech and Marketing teams.
You’ll Need to Have…
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations and supportExperience managing major changes in sales process, tools, compensation, not just repeating on what’s been built.
- An ability to derive strategic conclusions from data on our sales process and business performance.
- Experience in designing effective solutions in a CRM, and expertise in all functions in the SFDC declarative interface -- custom & formula fields, layouts, processes, workflows, custom objects, etc.
- Demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams at multiple levels of business