Global Account Director
At Centrical, we believe for any company to prosper, it needs to make employees the center of business success. With that recognition comes the need to improve employee performance. And for that to happen three core elements need to be used holistically. Advanced gamification. Personalized microlearning. And real-time employee performance management. We’ve learned those elements in combination work far better than a stand-alone solution that addresses just one dimension of performance. Each component influences the other to create an ongoing process of performance improvement and a culture of continuous learning. It means with Centrical you’ll see better motivation, better learning, better feedback. Because they simply work Better Together. Better Together is also how Centrical works with customers. We help you understand what motivates your people and then help design a program, based on proven methodologies and best practices, to sustain engagement over time, advise on how to create learning content that gets better adoption and retention by making it fun, bite-sized, and personalized for what matters most. When employees are engaged and motivated to be a part of a culture of continuous learning and excellence…that’s Better Together. Or when employees are prompted to absorb personalized microlearning that’s based on how they are doing to reach objectives they’re measured on…that’s Better Together. And when employees have access to the same metrics as their managers, 1:1’s become coaching sessions that draw on real-time data to take immediate steps to improve performance…that, too, is Better Together. Companies that work with Centrical to make employees the center of their business success will have a workforce that embraces challenges, understands their goals, and how to achieve them as well as feel more connected to their organization. When that happens, it's Better Together for everyone.
The Global Account Director is tasked with bringing in new business with our largest customers. He/She will be a creative thinker with the ability to spot new opportunities that will turn into rapid growth
The Global Account Director (GAD) participates in a virtual account team-selling environment, providing the Prospect/Customer with the primary point of contact within Centrical. In this capacity, the GAD will assume the ownership role for their named global accounts while driving the identification and qualification of opportunities, developing and executing global account and opportunity plans leading towards the generation of software license, maintenance and services revenues. In addition, the GAD will facilitate and maintain successful relationships with customers, which will be measured by their reference ability, customer satisfaction levels and increased revenue levels.
· Implement and execute effective sales campaigns to ensure maximum penetration of named accounts across all divisions and regions globally.
· Build strong customer references by consistently setting realistic expectations early in each sales campaign and meeting or exceeding those expectations through successful execution of Centrical Customer Engagement Lifecycle.
· Develop an extensive knowledge base of all named accounts, including their business profile, key players, competition, application and technology footprint, buying processes, compelling events, political environment and strategies and defined "white space".
· Build an Account Plan for each named account, keeping it up-to-date on an ongoing basis and sharing its content with virtual account team members.
· Within each named account, seek to expand and strengthen GamEffective presence by establishing proactive relationships with influential people, both within the customer and identified key third parties.
· Facilitate customer satisfaction through the proper deployment of the appropriate GamEffective resources to successfully execute platform sales.
· Attend and participate in customer team meetings, and communicate regularly with virtual account team members to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Identify, pursue and close new sales opportunities through the successful execution of GE Platform.
· Position Centrical to win new business within the account by developing, communicating and driving effective selling strategies that are based on valid, customer-specific value propositions.
· Routinely discuss and communicate opportunity plan sales strategy with other members of the virtual account team, as well as GamEffective executive management.
· Maintain an accurate and current pipeline of opportunities within CRM system (SFDC) and provide real-time visibility of such to Centrical management.
· Provide Centrical sales management with accurate and timely sales forecasts within the CRM system to ensure proper visibility of new business within organization to optimize effective resource planning.
· Continuously gather knowledge of competitors and how to effectively position Centrical solutions against them.
· Leverage and effectively communicate GE solutions within the accounts to broaden Centrical's footprint and create new opportunities.
· 10+ years of enterprise software sales experience in information technology market
· Previous success in handling large accounts (Global 1000) over lengthy sales campaigns (6-18 months) in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market
· Expert in selling methodologies and selling processes
· Experience Managing a $3M-$4M quota
· Executive level relationship selling experience
· Experience selling both product and services business solutions in a tech start- up environment
· Bachelor's degree required- MBA a plus