Business Development Representative
GAN transforms the way regulatory and legal compliance programs operate by bringing together all of your critical compliance systems, docs, and data into a single, fully integrated platform. No more worrying about coordinating the many pieces of your compliance programs. With GAN you can combine time-consuming compliance tasks into simple, automated campaigns. So, frustrating processes like getting employees to sign policies or complete trainings now take minutes, not weeks or months. See how the world’s top companies better manage their compliance programs with GAN: http://www.ganintegrity.com.
Growth, purpose, and people. For starters. We’re transforming the way businesses manage compliance, all over the globe. It’s a pretty big world out there, and we need people that think big. People with big goals, big ideas, and big dreams. That’s where you come in! Come join us. Learn more at http://www.ganintegrity.com/gan-careers.
This is a great opportunity to be one of the early members of our BDR team and position yourself for excellent opportunities for career growth. We’re looking for hard-working, competitive and self-motivated individuals who have exceeded already in similar roles and who want to grow their career in our fast-paced sales organization. This role is an inside sales position working in our New York City HQ and requires ZERO travel!
- Conduct high volume prospecting (telemarketing) for qualified leads (between 40 and 60 calls per day).
- Work closely and collaboratively with an assigned Sales Representative to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans.
- Work internally with the sales management and marketing teams to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations.
- Schedule online product demonstrations for an assigned Sales Representative.
- Conduct discovery calls with specific prospects as assigned.
- Previous successful sales prospecting experience OR a strong interest in a selling role
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The ability to deal with and address objections
- A fanatical attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- A sharp focus on your goals
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Bonus if you’ve worked in a tech/SaaS startup.
- Double bonus if you’ve worked in sales for top a tech/SaaS startup.
Competitive salaries, meaning equity, excellent health, dental, and vision insurance, and lots of fun perks.