Business Development Representative
GAN Integrity’s compliance management software transforms the way compliance programs operate by bringing critical compliance applications and data together into a single, fully integrated cloud based platform. Since 2004, GAN has been helping companies around the world manage corporate risk and misconduct. Today, many of the world’s leading brands trust GAN’s innovative software to help them better manage compliance. GAN’s compliance management software offers applications including training, policy management, third-party due diligence, whistleblower hotline, case management, and reporting into a single, easy to use platform. GAN has offices in New York and Copenhagen, Denmark. GAN also produces the Business Anti-Corruption Portal, the world’s largest and most recognized online resource for anti-corruption compliance aimed at the business community, endorsed and sponsored by the European Commission.
Growth, purpose, and people. For starters. We’re transforming the way businesses manage compliance, all over the globe. It’s a pretty big world out there, and we need people that think big. People with big goals, big ideas, and big dreams. That’s where you come in! Come join us. Learn more at http://www.ganintegrity.com/gan-careers.
This is a great opportunity to be one of the early members of our BDR team and position yourself for excellent opportunities for career growth. We’re looking for hard-working, competitive and self-motivated individuals who have exceeded already in similar roles and who want to grow their career in our fast-paced sales organization. This role is an inside sales position working in our New York City HQ and requires ZERO travel!
- Conduct high volume prospecting (telemarketing) for qualified leads (between 40 and 60 calls per day).
- Work closely and collaboratively with an assigned Sales Representative to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans.
- Work internally with the sales management and marketing teams to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations.
- Schedule online product demonstrations for an assigned Sales Representative.
- Conduct discovery calls with specific prospects as assigned.
- Previous successful sales prospecting experience OR a strong interest in a selling role
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The ability to deal with and address objections
- A fanatical attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- A sharp focus on your goals
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Bonus if you’ve worked in a tech/SaaS startup.
- Double bonus if you’ve worked in sales for top a tech/SaaS startup.
Competitive salaries, meaning equity, excellent health, dental, and vision insurance, and lots of fun perks.