Strategic Account Executive
Glia (formerly SaleMove) enables companies to deliver an in-person customer experience online. With a single line of code, companies can identify and engage their highest-value web visitors through video, voice, chat, and CoBrowsing to increase online conversions and improve customer support.
We are currently looking for an experienced sales professional to drive our direct selling efforts. The Strategic Account Executive will work alongside the CEO and be the face of SaleMove to the top executives of prospective clients. You will be evangelizing our brand and cold calling key decision makers at targeted companies. This is an entrepreneurial and self-directed role that will play a large role in the growth of the company.
- Build a scalable sales process to replicate and drive revenue
- Create and prioritize a pipeline of prospective new clients
- Build relationships with prospective clients through cold calls/emails, in-person meetings, attending trade shows and other industry events.
- Take ownership of the entire sales cycle from initial contact, demo, proposal, RFP response, negotiation, to execution and handover to our client services team.
- 5+ years of enterprise software sales or business development experience
- 8+ total years of software sales experience
- Experience with or selling to financial services stakeholders
- Proven success bringing in new business and driving revenue growth
- Superior pipeline management skills
- Demonstrated negotiation skills with ability to write formal proposals, respond to technical RFPs and structure high value contracts
- A self-motivated, scrappy, high energy, and hard working attitude
- The ability to travel to meet client executives