Regional Sales Manager, East
GRA Quantum is a pioneering information security firm founded upon the belief that every organization has the right to keep their data private and secure.Our mission is to build close partnerships with our clients, serving them not as just a vendor, but as trusted advisors helping them to build effective, proactive plans.Our focus is always on both the technical and human elements within an organization. We believe in comprehensive strategies designed to harden networks, deflect attackers, and rapidly recover from any accidents.As technology progresses, so too do our tactics, ensuring our experts are always prepared to serve forward-looking leaders eager to stay ahead of emerging threats.
As the Eastern Region Sales Manager/Director, you’ll be driving two revenue streams across most of the U.S. You’ll start by building a new business pipeline and closing opportunities for our proven Professional Services Consulting practice. You’ll also launch, develop and close sales for a new Managed Security Services Provider offering.
The ideal candidate can build and execute an effective sales plan that leverages his/her Fortune 100 and geopolitical relationships plus Cybersecurity market knowledge to meet and exceed targets. S/he also embraces the first U.S. dedicated sales hire role, creating and establishing sales positioning, tools, practices, etc. to deliver on that plan and lead the company sales culture.
A “startup” with an Enterprise and geopolitical client list that competitors wish they had, the company has already hit its 2017 full year goal and is expanding rapidly in all areas of the business. If you want to experience explosive growth and be given the responsibility and challenge to drive sales excellence for the company, this is the opportunity for you.
● Identify key account suspects that will value GRA Quantum’s expertise and experience, develop prospects and execute a consultative sales strategy across departments to close top tier Enterprise clients.
● Balance sales activities to deliver and exceed on near term and longer sales cycle new business revenue and account targets.
● Establish access, retain and grow relationships with key decision makers (typically at the CIO and CISO level, often with board members) in industry, partners, and enterprise customers to drive sales strategy and goal attainment.
● Collaborate with operative peers across functions to create visibility with target accounts and drive engagement of target prospects with company executives and SMEs when appropriate to drive business.
● With Marketing, SMEs and practice leader input, develop and implement sales positioning, tools, practices and processes to create sales infrastructure, reporting, forecasting and business plans needed to track sales activities, prospect/customer communications and deliver results in a “hands on” manner.
● With the launch of an MSSP offering, build and execute a go-to-marketing strategy to deliver market share, revenue and account targets.
● 7+ years demonstrated high value sales results meeting and exceeding targets from named account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques within Fortune 100 and geopolitical organizations at IT solutions/consulting services
● Strong understanding of Cybersecurity technologies, services and competitive offerings in the marketplace
● Significant and proven developed relationships with senior executives across departments and at the board level at Enterprise accounts GRA Quantum Eastern Region Sales Manager
● An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems across industries, especially financial services, healthcare and legal enterprises
● Ability to explain complicated concepts to a variety of audiences and skill levels.
● Experience building, maintaining and accurately delivering on pipelines, revenue plans, forecasts and sales activities plus implementing the infrastructure tools and materials to support
● Outstanding presentation, written, verbal and closing skills.
● Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills.
● Self-motivated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
● Willing to travel on short notice, up to 50% of the time.
● Possess the drive to succeed and to participate in the growth of an exciting, fast-paced company.