Grand Rounds is a new kind of healthcare company. Founded in 2011, the company is on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere. The Grand Rounds team goes above and beyond to connect and guide people to the highest quality healthcare available for themselves and their loved ones. Grand Rounds creates products and services that give people the best possible healthcare experience. Named a 2019 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company, Grand Rounds works with inspiring employers and doctors to empower them to be the change agents we need to make our shared vision a reality.
We’re committed to providing positive outcomes to patients across the world. At Grand Rounds, our Sales Directors further that mission by selling our suite of products through our broker and channel partners and directly to customers with less than 5,000 participants, so they can offer a world class healthcare experience to their employees, and employees’ family members. We are looking for results-oriented sales leaders to join our team and continue our rapid pace of customer growth. You will learn about the quickly changing healthcare industry, and embody the Grand Rounds passion for saving lives through better healthcare quality.
- Work with brokers and benefits professionals to bring Grand Rounds into their employee benefits offerings
- Help us expand our customer base by selling throughout your territory
- Represent Grand Rounds at conferences, host seminars and presentations
- Focus on process improvements that continue to enhance our sales cycle and frameworks
- Be direct and honest in all your dealings, and demonstrate a passion for growing the business
- Frequent travel
- In-depth understanding of healthcare/benefits space
- Have existing sales network of benefit broker and distribution partner relationships
- Strong presenter skills and passion for building relationships
- Solid understanding of benefit buyer priorities and recurring revenue generation
- Demonstrated success in the annual sales cycle for employee benefit type products
- Proven record of meeting large yearly quotas