Director of Enterprise Sales
Greenhouse Software is the fastest-growing provider of enterprise talent acquisition software. Thousands of the smartest and most successful companies like Cisco Meraki, Time Inc., and Airbnb use Greenhouse’s intelligent guidance to design and automate all aspects of hiring throughout their organizations, helping them compete and win for top talent. Greenhouse has won numerous awards including #1 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, Forbes Cloud 100, and Talent Acquisition FrontRunner leader by Software Advice. To learn more, visit greenhouse.io.
Greenhouse is looking for a Director of Enterprise Sales.
Greenhouse works with over 2,000 companies to help them hire and onboard better, more productive teams through our recruiting and onboarding optimization platforms. We are on a mission to move up-market and help larger organizations grow their optimal workforce.
Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, our new Director of Enterprise Sales will lead and train a new enterprise division of our sales organization. This leader will strategically train our team to close bigger deals, and will work hands-on with them to get the job done.
- Train, lead and motivate our team of enterprise sales professionals.
- Work closely with the VP of Sales to set the strategy for moving upmarket, then work with your team to ensure successful execution of that strategy.
- Provide input to the marketing team on how we market new products and solutions to existing enterprise customers.
- Develop and define a forecasting process that helps identify new opportunities, engaging the VP of Sales and CEO as needed.
- Enterprise SaaS sales experience, closing deals over $50k.
- Experience managing a competitive sales team.
- Energy, drive and ambition to lead and motivate a team.
- Experience hiring, and an understanding of the importance of hiring A-players every time.
At Greenhouse, we take care of our employees, and it shows. We're proud to say that Greenhouse was named Glassdoor's #1 Best Place to Work in 2016, as well as Crain's New York Business's 2015 and 2016 Best Places to Work! We provide competitive salaries, stock options and a full slate of benefits including health coverage, an FSA, a 401K plan, pre-tax commuter benefits and a parental leave program. We invest in our people to ensure that they have everything needed to excel on the job, and we pride ourselves on a collaborative culture, which means monthly company get-togethers like our CEO's "Ask Me Anything" and All Hands meetings. We're a distributed company with our headquarters in New York and a growing office in San Francisco.