Sales Development Representative
Grovo is the worlds leading Microlearning solution, providing modern learning that employees actually like. Grovo helps L&D teams engage employees and drive their business forward by delivering a constantly evolving library of customizable Microlearning lessons through an easy-to-use platform. Hundreds of companies of all sizes, from PepsiCo and Gap Inc. to Bitly and Magellan Health, trust Grovo to onboard employees faster, deepen their leadership bench, enable customer-facing teams, re-envision compliance programs and build inclusive, mission-driven cultures.
Established in 2010 with offices in NYC and San Francisco, Grovo is backed by world-class investors including Accel Partners and Costanoa Ventures.
Learn more at grovo.com.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will be responsible for making Account Executives successful. Make them successful, and they will make you successful. The ideal candidate has one focus – to review, contact and qualify marketing-generated leads and deliver them to the Account Executive team. As an SDR, you will also be responsible for the research curation and email outreach to filtered lists of prospects generated from internal tools.
This position reports to Grovo’s Sales Manager at our NYC headquarters.
- Execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Strategize with top-producing Account Executives and Sales Managers
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technology
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage Salesforce to prospect more efficiently
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in selling complex systems products
- Lives in New York Tri-State area
- Experience selling a SAAS product
- Proficient in Salesforce.com and Google Apps
The ideal candidate is:
- High energy with a high EQ
- Very organized and detailed oriented
- Good communication skills
- Candidate must have CRM and Salesforce.com experience
- Autonomous while still collaborative
- Be proactive, creative, and able to work individually as well as work as part of a team
- Responds promptly to client needs, solicit client feedback to improve service
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Listens and gets clarification, responds well to questions
- Gives and welcomes feedback
- Wants to win individually and as a team
Competitive base salary, variable commission and bonus plan, stock options, health benefits, as well as access to our facilities such as the game room and fully stocked kitchen.