Grovo is the worlds leading Microlearning solution, providing modern learning that employees actually like. Grovo helps L&D teams engage employees and drive their business forward by delivering a constantly evolving library of customizable Microlearning lessons through an easy-to-use platform. Hundreds of companies of all sizes, from PepsiCo and Gap Inc. to Bitly and Magellan Health, trust Grovo to onboard employees faster, deepen their leadership bench, enable customer-facing teams, re-envision compliance programs and build inclusive, mission-driven cultures.
Established in 2010 with offices in NYC and San Francisco, Grovo is backed by world-class investors including Accel Partners and Costanoa Ventures.
Learn more at grovo.com.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for accelerating Grovo’s sales momentum and growing a sales team from the ground up. This position will report to one of Grovo's most experienced Sales Managers in our NYC headquarters. Account Executives are expected to convert qualified leads generated from our inbound & outbound lead generation teams. An ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, high-energy and experience closing enterprise SaaS deals.
- Convert sales qualified leads into paying customers
- Consistently hit monthly quota and manage weekly/monthly/quarterly forecasts accordingly
- Share daily learnings with the sales team; identify what works and what doesn’t, guide team to focus on what works
- 2-5 years of SaaS sales experience with a track record of exceeding expectations/quota
- Undergraduate degree from top university
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in selling complex systems products
- Lives in or willing to relocate to the NYC area Preferred
- Venture-funded start-up experience
- Inside sales experience selling SaaS products with ~1-2 month sales cycles
- Proficient in Salesforce.com and Google Apps Personal The ideal candidate is:
- High energy with a high EQ
- Aggressive with a always closing attitude (cliche, but critical)
- Flexible and resourceful
- Autonomous while still collaborative
- Experienced presenter and listener
- Sees trends in his/her selling strategy/tactics and reacts/applies them widely
- Negotiates well with an eye on closing
- Solutions focused and hungry
- Loves people
- Very proactive
- Wants to win individually and as a team
- Base Salary: $0 - $80,000
- On Target Earnings: $160,000 (Uncapped)
Competitive base salary, variable commission and bonus plan, stock options, health benefits, as well as access to our facilities such as the game room and fully stocked kitchen.