HackNCraft is an elite mobile product studio based in NYC. We've launched apps for startups and large enterprises, and we incubate products at the cutting edge of mobile technology. Our team of 10xers have been together nearly a decade, building apps for the Appstore before most people knew what "apps" meant. Our expertise extends beyond mobile to web, backend architecture, video streaming, and messaging. Between the cofounders we've built 40+ digital products, from apps and websites to chatbots and IPTV platforms, and we leverage proprietary technologies to build faster and better than anyone else.
We are a highly technical team, and we're looking for a "hunter" who can grow the company with us. Our first sales hire will take our business to the next level, someone who will be responsible for the full sales cycle from prospect to close, and who will make a critical impact to the company as we grow.
We are NOT a company for someone who only wants to jump through hoops or climb ladders. You will be in an unstructured, entrepreneurial environment where creating value is favored over following rules, where creativity and getting things done is more important than pleasing your boss. The best candidate is a highly independent team player who thirsts for growth and wishes to build the wheel, rather than be a cog in it.
- Build a scalable sales process to replicate and drive revenue
- Create and prioritize a pipeline of prospective new clients
- Build relationships with prospective clients through cold calls/emails, in-person meetings, and other industry events.
- Take ownership of the entire sales cycle from initial contact, demo, proposal, RFP response, negotiation, to execution and maintenance.
- 1+ years of enterprise sales or business development
- Proven success bringing in new business and driving revenue growth
- Superior pipeline management skills
- Demonstrated negotiation skills with ability to write formal proposals, respond to technical RFPs and structure high value contracts
- A self-motivated, scrappy, high energy, and hard working attitude
- The ability to travel to meet client executives