Account Executive - Midmarket
Handshake builds mobile and web solutions that improve how brands serve their B2B customers. By transforming the sales experience with Handshake, brands move from simply taking orders, to developing lasting customer partnerships.
Handshake is seeking Account Executives to help grow our customer base.
Handshake is a rapidly growing start-up offering Mobile Field Sales and B2B E-Commerce solutions that are reshaping the way brands and wholesalers sell to retailers. Through standout user experiences both in-person and online, Handshake powers wholesalers’ sales growth and enables lasting customer relationships.
The tremendous untapped market opportunity and impressive company traction enabled Handshake to secure investment from Emergence Capital Partners; early-stage VC partner to the world’s best known SaaS business applications including Salesforce.com, Box, SuccessFactors and Veeva.
Handshake is looking for dynamic individuals who thrive in a fast paced environment for our Account Executive openings. If you are interested in taking a solid next step in your SaaS sales career, enjoy closing five figure deals over the phone, and are looking for an attractive uncapped compensation package, please apply.
- Ownership of the sales cycle from initiation to closing
- Meeting / exceeding monthly, quarterly & annual targets and quotas
- Prospecting territory using multichannel techniques
- Closing opportunities identified via own prospecting and/or lead generation team
- Ensuring forecast accuracy
- Collaborating with sales & marketing team to determine essential strategic approaches for sales and territory management
- Providing effective product demos
- Emphasizing service or product features and benefits, quoting prices, and preparing sales order reports or forms
- You’ve got a bunch of energy, are comfortable on the phone, can self manage your day, think on your feet, problem solve…you know, all the boxes checked on the sales person check list. Also;
- 3 to 5 years of sales experience in SaaS
- Demonstrable success track record
- Effectively manages time and activities on a daily basis; can manage prospecting efforts, sales process, pipeline, late stage deals, contracts and quota to produce predictable business results
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of solution selling
- Able to multi-task & manage shifting priorities
- BS/BA or equivalent
Competitive salaries - We’re looking for top tier candidates to join our small but growing team.
Flexible vacation days - You’ll face challenging and rewarding work every day, so take a break when you need it.
Your own setup - All the technology and tools you need to set you up for success.
Regular team outings - We’re a tight–knit team that likes to let loose from time to time.
Full medical insurance - Health is wealth! We have a plan complete with full medical, dental, & vision benefits.
Bike parking - Plenty of space to park your bike at work.