Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website and select retailers, we own the entire process. Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers and are growing fast. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online and in stores across the country. Vertically Integrated We make the blades that we deliver directly to the doors of our customers. By owning the razor factory in Germany we can take input from users and create products that will make improve their experience. Quality People We are building a team that respects and values design just as they do their peers. A team that is continuously striving to improve. A team that will build an organization to deliver quality products and experiences for hundreds of years to come: jobs.harrys.com
We built Harry's with one simple belief - every man deserves a quality shave at a fair price - and we are eager to bring on talented and passionate people who share our philosophy. We have experienced tremendous growth since our launch, and we hope to continue our trajectory with the help of amazing people like you.
The Wholesale Team at Harry's is bringing a great shave to customers out in the real world by strategically partnering with venues that align with our company's values of providing unique and great experiences. To date we have successfully offered Harry's products in stores such as J. Crew and Barney's, as well as hotels such as The Standard hotel. We work closely with our partners externally and with the team internally to create collateral and content that will connect with potential customers. We are excited to grow our efforts, and to work with people like you to get Harry's out into the world!
As the Account Manager you will own the relationships with our current retail partners and develop future partnerships with department stores, hotels, boutiques, and other retailers. We are looking for a highly motivated, go-get-em individual looking to build out this exciting part of the business. The Account Manager will be responsible for driving sales across current and new business in specialty stores, department stores, and hotel channels.
You Will Work With
- The Wholesale team at large to identify and pursue key opportunities
- The Brand team to ensure partnerships are reflective of the brand
- The design team to create key products and experiences for customers in our partner locations
- Research, identify, and grow new opportunities across different channels of distribution
- Support, maintain, and seek opportunities to expand business and drive sales in existing accounts
- Present brand at product knowledge seminars, trunks shows, retail events
- Provide selling information and/or reaction from accounts to help with product/market strategy; identifying needs to be filled
- Manage market/tradeshow preparation, sales, and execution
- Collaborate with internal teams at Harry’s including Marketing, Product Development, Creative, and Finance
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 3 - 4 years of wholesale experience partnering with department stores, hotels, or boutiques
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and a no-task-too-small mentality
- As a supportive coworker and partner, you want the people around you to succeed and will do anything you can to support them
- You are a great communicator no matter what channel - email, text, powerpoint, over the phone, and in person
- You are excited about sales and are motivated to meet the goals set for you, and the ones you set for yourself
- Proven track record driving a brand’s success
- General awesomeness, with a sense of humor and love of fun