Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo. The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, engineers, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet. Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture. For more information, please visit harrys.com/careers
We built Harry's with one simple belief - every man deserves a quality shave at a fair price - and we are eager to bring on talented and passionate people who share our philosophy. We have experienced tremendous growth since our launch, and we hope to continue our trajectory with the help of amazing people like you.
The Wholesale Team at Harry's is bringing a great shave to customers out in the real world by strategically partnering with venues that align with our company's values of providing unique and great experiences. To date we have successfully offered Harry's products in stores such as J. Crew and Barney's, as well as hotels such as The Standard hotel. We work closely with our partners externally and with the team internally to create collateral and content that will connect with potential customers. We are excited to grow our efforts, and to work with people like you to get Harry's out into the world!
As the Account Manager you will own the relationships with our current retail partners and develop future partnerships with department stores, hotels, boutiques, and other retailers. We are looking for a highly motivated, go-get-em individual looking to build out this exciting part of the business. The Account Manager will be responsible for driving sales across current and new business in specialty stores, department stores, and hotel channels.
You Will Work With
- The Wholesale team at large to identify and pursue key opportunities
- The Brand team to ensure partnerships are reflective of the brand
- The design team to create key products and experiences for customers in our partner locations
- Research, identify, and grow new opportunities across different channels of distribution
- Support, maintain, and seek opportunities to expand business and drive sales in existing accounts
- Present brand at product knowledge seminars, trunks shows, retail events
- Provide selling information and/or reaction from accounts to help with product/market strategy; identifying needs to be filled
- Manage market/tradeshow preparation, sales, and execution
- Collaborate with internal teams at Harry’s including Marketing, Product Development, Creative, and Finance
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 3 - 4 years of wholesale experience partnering with department stores, hotels, or boutiques
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and a no-task-too-small mentality
- As a supportive coworker and partner, you want the people around you to succeed and will do anything you can to support them
- You are a great communicator no matter what channel - email, text, powerpoint, over the phone, and in person
- You are excited about sales and are motivated to meet the goals set for you, and the ones you set for yourself
- Proven track record driving a brand’s success
- General awesomeness, with a sense of humor and love of fun