Sales Compensation Manager - San Francisco
HashiCorp was founded by Mitchell Hashimoto and Armon Dadgar in 2012 with the goal of revolutionizing datacenter management: application development, delivery, and maintenance. The datacenter of today is very different than the datacenter of yesterday, and we think the datacenter of tomorrow is just around the corner. We're writing software to take you all the way from yesterday to today, and then safely to tomorrow and beyond. Physical, virtual, containers. Private cloud, public cloud, hybrid cloud. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS. Windows, Linux, Mac. These are just some of the choices faced when architecting a datacenter of today. And the choice is not one or the other; instead, it is often a combination of many of these. HashiCorp builds tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc. And we're committed to supporting next-generation technologies, as well. HashiCorp was founded and continues to be run by the primary authors of all our core technologies powering thousands of companies worldwide. We speak at conferences and write books related to application and infrastructure management. All our foundational technologies are open source and developed openly, and have been since 2010. The Tao of HashiCorp is the foundation that guides our vision, roadmap, and product design. As you evaluate using or contributing to HashiCorp's products, it may be valuable to understand the motivations and intentions for our work. Learn more about the Tao of HashiCorp here: https://www.hashicorp.com/tao-of-hashicorp
The Sales Compensation Manager will be responsible for administering Hashicorp’s sales compensation plans and sales reporting. Our rapidly growing team is in need of a sharp Sales Compensation Manager who thrives on attention to detail and metrics. The role will work closely with Sales Management, Finance, and Sales Operations to create insightful Dashboards & Reports on sales rep productivity and attainment. Experience with administering Xactly Express and commissions is required. Strong analytical skill and business acumen is desired.
- Support the Director of Sales Ops in creating sales compensation plans for on time delivery
- Run Monthly & Quarterly Commissions for Sales, surfacing any compensation exceptions to sales management for approval and respond to commission inquiries
- Prepare the Commissions Statements for individuals leveraging Xactly Express and providing accurate report to payroll for processing
- Maintain Xactly Express Commissions tools with current plans & quotas ensuring accurate commissions calculations based on plan attributes
- Provide global attainment and productivity achievement to sales management on a weekly, quarterly & annual basis
- Support Sales Management with adhoc reporting
- Prepare sales presentations and surface insight to sales management as needed
- Set up sales member in Xactly with attention to detail to ensuring accurate calculations of their commission rates.
- Support the development of compensation structures for various sales roles such as Enterprise Account Managers, Corporate Account Managers, Solution Engineers, Channel Managers, Sales Management, and overlay roles.
- 4-6 years of experience in Technology Sales, Sales Operations, Finance or Sales Compensation
- Minimum 2 years in a Sales Operations Compensation capacity
- Excellent Salesforce (SFDC) Skills
- Experience Administering Xactly Express
- Strong Excel & data modeling experience
- Location: San Francisco