Customer Success Manager
HealthKick (www.health-kick.com) is a corporate wellness membership that incentivizes and rewards employees' healthy behavior with exclusive discounts and experiences for 100+ leading consumer health, fitness and wellness brands.
As companies' “trendspotter" and employees' digital wellbeing hub, HealthKick provides employees with access to the most popular and innovative brands that make healthy living fun, accessible, and convenient for busy lifestyles. Ranging from boutique fitness to healthy meal delivery, wearables, telehealth and wellness coaching, as well as lifestyle services, HealthKick supports all dimensions of employees' wellbeing- physical, mental and emotional.
With personalized brand recommendations tailored to employees' individual interests and goals, HealthKick helps employees identify the options most relevant to their lifestyles and wellbeing goals, and provides the options and variety to cater to a diverse populations, while serving as a discovery platform to inspire and motivate employees healthy choices with a toolbox of trusted and vetted consumer brands.
HealthKick is a driver of healthy corporate culture offering concierge services, including nutrition and stress management workshops by highly regarded wellness experts, sweatworking sessions at top boutique fitness studios and custom off-sites with a health and wellness focus.
HealthKick's Manager of Customer Success will be responsible for the oversight of current client relationships and the implementation of new relationships from the point of sale through onboarding, ongoing engagement, and additional business development opportunities.
Our mission is to turn our customers and end users into HealthKick evangelists; achieve exceptional employee engagement levels, and build a lean team that can bring our products to millions of users with little overhead.
The Manager of Customer Success will work closely with our Enterprise Sales team and Brand Partnerships team to create a seamless onboarding experience and ongoing account management for our customers and their employees that is high-touch and customized to the needs of each of our clients.
As the primary point of contact with our clients, you will also be responsible for helping to drive product development, partnerships and implementations by providing customer insights to inform our strategy.
You will also be responsible for spearheading HealthKick's employee Ambassador program – a group of self-selected, enthusiastic HealthKick employee members - to drive maximum member engagement in HealthKick, deliver superior outcomes for our partners, grow HealthKick's brand awareness and thought leadership, and support inbound sales opportunities.
- Facilitate smooth customer transitions from Sales with seamless onboarding and implementation process
- Develop and continually refine process for efficiently leading enterprise customers to success through high engagement
- Inspire confidence in HealthKick's ability to meet the customer’s needs
- Be the relationship, lead, and day-to-day contact for customer relationships
- Run monthly utilization reports and work with clients on implementing an engagement strategy that will drive successful outcomes for their needs
- Anticipate customer needs and exceed expectations
- Work closely with brand partnerships and marketing team to create customized solutions for each client's individual needs
- Develop and lead HealthKick's Ambassador program initiatives and employee engagement strategy
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities for expanding business
- Organize and lead effective customer interactions, from weekly communications to monthly meetings to day-long workshops
- Managing contract renewal process and upselling opportunities (to expand to additional office locations / add on additional services)
- Adapt to evolving customer needs and HealthKick’s evolving product offering
- Brief HealthKick team on opportunities to improve customer experience / product offering
- Talented at building and managing relationships at all levels
- Able to facilitate decision-making and lead implementations in organizations of all sizes, including large organizations with multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional at improving and leading processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Possess strong leadership skills including: strong sense of ownership, confidence with humility and comfort leading teams through ambiguity
- A natural problem solver and proactive strategist
- Self-starter, ready to roll up your sleeves
- Aggressively dedicated to transforming your portfolio of business into fierce champions of our products