HealthKick (www.health-kick.com) is a corporate wellness membership that incentivizes and rewards employees' healthy behavior with exclusive discounts and experiences for 100+ leading consumer health, fitness and wellness brands.
As companies' “trendspotter" and employees' digital wellbeing hub, HealthKick provides employees with access to the most popular and innovative brands that make healthy living fun, accessible, and convenient for busy lifestyles. Ranging from boutique fitness to healthy meal delivery, wearables, telehealth and wellness coaching, as well as lifestyle services, HealthKick supports all dimensions of employees' wellbeing- physical, mental and emotional.
With personalized brand recommendations tailored to employees' individual interests and goals, HealthKick helps employees identify the options most relevant to their lifestyles and wellbeing goals, and provides the options and variety to cater to a diverse populations, while serving as a discovery platform to inspire and motivate employees healthy choices with a toolbox of trusted and vetted consumer brands.
HealthKick is a driver of healthy corporate culture offering concierge services, including nutrition and stress management workshops by highly regarded wellness experts, sweatworking sessions at top boutique fitness studios and custom off-sites with a health and wellness focus.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial sales executive who will be responsible for developing and managing the growth of HealthKick’s US business. They must be a strategic thinker who is skilled and invigorated by developing and implementing sales processes and troubleshooting new strategies. They are a “challenger” willing to enlighten the market, and a team player who has the ability to respond effectively and adjust strategy in any situation.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to increase revenue
- Creatively prospect sales leads and nurture relationships into business opportunities
- Build and grow a high quality sales pipeline
- Effectively manage sales pipeline from discovery call to close, at times involving multiple stakeholders
- Develop accurate forecasts, and meet and exceed annual targets
- Stay up-to-date with industry news through research
- Continually connect and build relationships with HR executives and decision makers to support HealthKick's growth efforts
- Self-motivated, comfortable working in an unstructured startup environment
- Collaborate with partnerships team on marketing initiatives to support sales lead development and customer success to ensure smooth account transitions
- Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented- ability to develop and iterate processes for continual improvement
- B2B / SaaS sales experience in health tech
- Drive growth for a quickly growing start-up with strong traction, as a founding member
- Opportunity to build and manage a sales team
- Experience selling to HR/Benefits decision makers and C-suite executives
- All the health and wellness perks you can dream of + health coverage
- Work closely with CEO on sales and business development strategy