HelloSign is a privately held independent firm with the sole mission of helping stop wastage of paper and to revolutionize paper work with the help of e-paper via various smartphone devices. Their sole mobile application HelloSign- Scan or Import Documents allows you to easily sign important documents and dispatch them timely without wasting any paper.
The Systems Engineer role has a natural growth path to a customer-facing Solutions Consultant role, therefore soft skills are just as important as technical ability. These skills will be honed by presenting to your internal "customers" - the Solutions Consulting and Sales teams with whom you will partner closely. Additionally, you will continually shadow and participate in customer calls alongside the Solutions Consultants.
As a Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining demo systems, collaborating on RFPs, custom demo builds, and POCs. With your experience/knowledge in RESTful APIs, SDKs, and various coding languages, you will be owning the maintenance and development of demo systems leveraged by HelloSign’s Solutions Consulting and Sales teams.
- Maintain demo systems
- Collaborate with team members on RFPs
- Build custom demos
- Build POCs
- With your experience/knowledge in RESTful APIs, SDKs, and other coding languages, you will own the development and maintenance of demo systems leveraged by the HelloSign Solutions Consulting and Sales teams
- 1-3 yrs of applicable systems engineering experience
- A results-oriented, self-starting individual who is motivated to take on complex problems, has a "can do" attitude, and is comfortable asking questions.
- Knowledge of SSO
- Knowledge on Force.com coding best practices
- Ability to translate technical requirements into independent features for development
- Experience with debugging and troubleshooting
- Proficiency in developing and testing end-to-end solution build-outs
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive customer data