Sales Development Representative
At HHAeXchange, we believe that healthcare should be simple, effective, and transparent. Our mission is to provide better outcomes for patients who represent some of the most vulnerable and fragile members of our society. Since 2008, we have been at the forefront of delivering industry-leading homecare management solutions by helping payers and providers achieve operational efficiency, increased compliance, and improved patient outcomes. Today, HHAeXchange is the premiere homecare management software solution for the Medicaid LTSS population. We act as the single source of truth in connecting payers, providers, and patients through our intuitive web-based platform, enabling unparalleled communication, transparency, and visibility.
HHAeXchange is looking for an ambitious and talented Sales Development Representative (SDR) with SaaS sales experience to help drive our next phase of growth. The SDR will focus on high volume prospecting, and outbound lead generation and qualification to support our Account Executives and Sales Directors in achieving quota goals and new revenue generation. The ideal candidate will thrive in a high-impact role.
- Conduct high volume prospecting, and outbound lead generation and qualification to drive pipeline growth
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to support prospecting activities
- Develop prospecting and outbound sales strategies with sales leadership
- Articulate HHAeXchange’s value proposition to decision makers to assess buying interest
- Achieve and exceed Quarterly Quotas
- 1 – 3 years of experience in SaaS sales
- Demonstrable track record of consistent overachievement of quotas
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to effectively identify and connect with decision makers
- Experience in Home Care or Health Care technology is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced, evolving environment
- Proficiency in SalesForce and MS Office Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree