HHAeXchange is a leading software provider supporting the needs and challenges of hundreds of home care agencies. Our in-depth industry knowledge, track record of innovation, and level of focus on compliance is unmatched. We have developed unique customer-driven software that will bring your home care agency to a whole new level.
HHAeXchange is looking for an ambitious and talented Account Executive (AE) with SaaS sales experience. The AE will focus on prospecting and closing new business within an assigned territory to maximize new revenue generation. The ideal candidate will thrive in a high-impact, high-revenue producing role.
- Create a sales plan to deliver maximum revenue potential within assigned territory
- Establish relationships at the C-suite of prospective customers in the Home Care industry; create and foster “internal champions” to drive a “land and expand” agenda; have a Challenger Sales mentality
- Prospect and drive pipeline growth throughout outbound sales efforts
- Demonstrate the HHAeXchange platform
- Develop a deep understanding of the current and future state needs of prospective clients
- Achieve and exceed Quarterly Sales Quotas
- 3 – 5 years of experience in SaaS sales
- Demonstrable track record of consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Consistently and successfully managed sales cycles of 2 – 6 months
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate platform value through Challenger and Solution selling
- Proven ability to effectively identify and sell to C-level executives leveraging insight selling best practices
- Experience in Home Care or Health Care technology preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced, evolving environment
- Proficiency in SalesForce and MS Office Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Valid Driver’s License
- Travel to client sites as necessary (up to 25%)
HHAeXchange offers competitive pay with a flexible and affordable benefits program designed to help you be well, including: mental, dental & vision coverage, vacation & PTO, flexible spending accounts, long term disability insurance, life insurance and a 401(k) plan.