Sales Development Manager
At HHAeXchange, we believe that healthcare should be simple, effective, and transparent. Our mission is to provide better outcomes for patients who represent some of the most vulnerable and fragile members of our society. Since 2008, we have been at the forefront of delivering industry-leading homecare management solutions by helping payers and providers achieve operational efficiency, increased compliance, and improved patient outcomes. Today, HHAeXchange is the premiere homecare management software solution for the Medicaid LTSS population. We act as the single source of truth in connecting payers, providers, and patients through our intuitive web-based platform, enabling unparalleled communication, transparency, and visibility.
As the manager of the Sales Development team, you will be part of a highly energetic, high-performance sales culture. Your team will be the first point of contact for prospects arriving from our demand generation programs as well as outbound efforts.
There are two SDRs reporting directly to the SVP of Sales & Marketing currently, but the Sales Development Manager will be tasked with full management responsibility and the opportunity to scale up the team.
- Driving team members to achieve daily/weekly call metrics and create sales opportunities.
- Support the team with structure and process to follow up on leads.
- Manage team members on following both inbound and outbound call cadences, while also following outbound email best practices.
- Provide hands-on coaching techniques to drive the SDRs to have quality initial conversations with Decision Makers, and convert them to Discovery Calls.
- Recruit and hire top talent to continue to build best-in-class SDR Team.
- Proactively identify areas of need and assist in training new hires, and existing team members.
- Enhance existing onboarding training program for new hires, to help all representatives get off to a flying start, and reduce ramp time to productivity.
- Use analytics to identify sales trends and areas for improvement.
- 2-3 years of sales development management experience, preferably in SaaS sales.
- Understand the day-to-day of a Sales Development Rep and Account Executive.
- Ability to motivate team, with sharp focus on metrics.
- Strong coaching skills to help team executive initial conversations, discovery calls and handle objections.
- Excellent phone and written communications skills.
- The desire to master this role and take on new challenges.
- Proficiency in SalesForce and MS Office Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree
- BONUS: background in Healthcare industry.