Hickory is the only training tool focused on retention, turning your sales and customer service staff into brand experts.
70% of training is forgotten within 5 days. Hickory’s proprietary algorithm predicts when each employee will forget what they've learned and ensures their product knowledge remains up to date by sending targeted reinforcement exercises.
We’re looking for an experienced account executive to join an early-stage startup sales team in New York City. This is an opportunity for a highly intelligent, driven and energetic individual to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing startup. There is significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as our organization continues to excel and move forward.
- Run demos and diagnostic meetings to generate new business.
- Game plan and execute an account strategy to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Negotiate and manage all stakeholders from initial interest to signed contract and kick-off call
- Generate new ideas, tactics and approaches to create win-win deals
- Experience selling into learning and development, training, people dev, HR or Customer Support teams
- Proven track record: you’re a consistent top performer and have excelled throughout your career
- Highly organized and able to manage a pipeline or mid-market to enterprise clients effectively
- Experience selling $25K+ ACV deals, accumulating over $1M in yearly sales
- Ability to think creatively to tailer approach and proposal for clients