Hired is a career marketplace that matches tech talent with innovative companies. Users on the Hired platform receive objective guidance throughout the interview process from a dedicated Talent Advocate, as well as the ability to compare new opportunities side by side so they can make their next career move with confidence. Employers get access to a hand-picked pool of candidates who are interested in new roles, as well as unmatched transparency into competing offers so they can recruit and hire with insight. The end result is an efficient, effective and enjoyable experience that’s far faster than traditional methods.
We’re on a mission to help get everyone a job they love. Find the job you love here at Hired!
At Hired we believe we are entering a new era of work, where people are not looking for jobs — they are seeking opportunities. Focusing on in-demand technology roles, we intelligently match outstanding people to full-time and freelance opportunities at the world's most innovative companies. By taking the pain out of the job search, we help people build purpose-driven careers and businesses find the talent to fulfill their missions. Ultimately, we want to empower everyone to find and do their best work, from one opportunity to the next.
Hired is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in cities across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, and plans to expand into new geographies, industries and job categories. For more information, news and tips for candidates and employers, visit Hired’s blog.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an Account Executive you will contribute to the “demand” side of the business in your territory. You will help optimize and curate the diversity, range and quality of companies available to the candidates on our platform in search of their next dream job. You will generate new business opportunities by selling the value of Hired, activate accounts, and develop meaningful relationships with companies in the SMB space (200 employees or fewer) as they continue to build top-performing teams.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH:
- Inspire and educate Hired prospects on the value of our solution versus traditional recruiting channels
- Collaborate with peers to develop target account strategies, identify cross-sell opportunities, and share best practices
- Become a subject matter expert of all things Hired and evangelize across your network and local events
- Track all prospecting and account data in Salesforce.com to ensure efficiency throughout the sales cycle
- Use forecasting methodology to project new client activation goals and to accurately forecast hiring goals for your clients
- Consistently meet and exceed personal and company-wide objectives
- Work cross functionally with the Product team to share customer feedback as our product evolves
- Collaborate with the Client Marketing team to align on unique outreach, event strategies, sponsorships, and mailers
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience, preferably in a SaaS organization
- A passion for technology and our mission to disrupt the recruiting industry
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Exemplary presentation and communication ability (both verbal and written) across all levels of an organization.
- Strong networking and relationship building ability -- you are a connector at your core.
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution oriented mindset
- Demonstrated knowledge of the startup landscape
THESE WOULD ALSO BE NICE:
- Experience using Salesforce as a CRM
- Experience in the Recruiting or Talent Solutions industry
- BA/BS degree or higher from a top university