Sales Development Representative
At Hired we believe we are entering a new era of work, where people are not looking for jobs — they are seeking opportunities. Focusing on in-demand technology roles, we intelligently match outstanding people to full-time and freelance opportunities at the world's most innovative companies. Hired is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in cities across North America and Europe. Join us in our mission to help everyone find a job they love!
The Sales Development team plays a critical role in growing the business at Hired. We are looking for enthusiastic, driven, top performers to join a fast-paced, high performing team of Sales Development Representatives. As an SDR, you will often be the first point of contact with potential Hired customers and will set tone for client experience. As an effective SDR, your main focus will be outbound prospecting in an assigned geography to generate new leads, effectively follow up with prospects, and product sales qualified leads for Account Executives.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH
- Partner with a team of Account Executives to create an outbound prospecting strategy and to help fill and maintain a healthy pipeline of leads
- Create a great first impression to our prospects by providing them with a meaningful experience and overview of our value proposition
- Work closely with a team of Account Executives to share best practices and continuously learn and develop.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative & compelling follow-ups
- Organize and attend local events to drive awareness of the Hired brand and engage directly with prospects
- Achieve individual and team weekly KPIs
- Become a subject matter expert on all things Hired to educate potential customers on the value of our platform
- Meet and exceed monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and new business
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 6 months - 2 years of experience in lead generation, sales, account management, recruiting or a similar function
- Exemplary presentation and communication ability (both verbal and written) across all levels of an organization
- A passion for learning and technology, as well as our mission to disrupt the recruiting industry
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution oriented mindset
- Demonstrated knowledge of the startup landscape