Sales Development Representative
HIRED was founded in 1968 to build a pathway for previously incarcerated individuals to gain employment, economic stability and avoid recidivism. Fifty years later, HIRED has grown to become a trusted nonprofit for adults and youth facing employment and education challenges. Today, HIRED serves individuals in almost every corner of the Twin Cities, responding to a wide range of barriers that youth and adults are facing when it comes to finding stable and meaningful employment. Creating economic equity and stability for individuals and families; HIRED is dedicated to cultivating strong and stable families, a prepared and successful workforce, and a more equitable regional economy in the Twin Cities. Annually, we assist 2,400 people through our four program areas – Family Stability, Youth Services, Career Pathways, and Dislocated Worker. We offer a variety of employment and career services that help individuals and families achieve family sustaining wages and career laddering opportunities.
The Sales Development team plays a critical role in growing the business at Hired. We are looking for enthusiastic, driven, top performers to join a fast-paced, high performing team of Sales Development Representatives. As an SDR, you will often be the first point of contact with potential Hired customers and will set tone for client experience. As an effective SDR, your main focus will be outbound prospecting in an assigned geography to generate new leads, effectively follow up with prospects, and product sales qualified leads for Account Executives.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH
- Partner with a team of Account Executives to create an outbound prospecting strategy and to help fill and maintain a healthy pipeline of leads
- Create a great first impression to our prospects by providing them with a meaningful experience and overview of our value proposition
- Work closely with a team of Account Executives to share best practices and continuously learn and develop.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative & compelling follow-ups
- Organize and attend local events to drive awareness of the Hired brand and engage directly with prospects
- Achieve individual and team weekly KPIs
- Become a subject matter expert on all things Hired to educate potential customers on the value of our platform
- Meet and exceed monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and new business
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 6 months - 2 years of experience in lead generation, sales, account management, recruiting or a similar function
- Exemplary presentation and communication ability (both verbal and written) across all levels of an organization
- A passion for learning and technology, as well as our mission to disrupt the recruiting industry
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution oriented mindset
- Demonstrated knowledge of the startup landscape