Account Manager (AM 1)
HIRED was founded in 1968 to build a pathway for previously incarcerated individuals to gain employment, economic stability and avoid recidivism. Fifty years later, HIRED has grown to become a trusted nonprofit for adults and youth facing employment and education challenges. Today, HIRED serves individuals in almost every corner of the Twin Cities, responding to a wide range of barriers that youth and adults are facing when it comes to finding stable and meaningful employment. Creating economic equity and stability for individuals and families; HIRED is dedicated to cultivating strong and stable families, a prepared and successful workforce, and a more equitable regional economy in the Twin Cities. Annually, we assist 2,400 people through our four program areas – Family Stability, Youth Services, Career Pathways, and Dislocated Worker. We offer a variety of employment and career services that help individuals and families achieve family sustaining wages and career laddering opportunities.
As an Account Manager, you are the face of Hired, tasked with managing a large book of existing business, including SMB and Mid-market accounts, and ensuring that each of your clients are consistently receiving the maximum value from our product. Connecting with people and building relationships is something that comes naturally to you and you are experienced at fostering meaningful & lasting customer partnerships that keep users engaged, while driving success towards their company’s hiring goals.
- Maintain a high volume of well-performing accounts by ensuring success and adoption within each
- Become a subject matter expert of all things Hired and evangelize across your network and local events
- Collaborate with the peers to develop and execute strategy for target accounts and identify cross-sell opportunities
- Use hiring processes data and account activity analysis to accurately forecast weekly/monthly hiring goals for your clients
- Consistently meet and exceed personal and company-wide business objectives
- Disciplined processes around engaging or suspending accounts as deemed appropriate
- Effectively track personal metrics around client retention, user adoption, and other various performance indicators
- Conduct new employer onboardings with insightful demos and share best practices to drive engagement and success on the platform
- Working cross functionally with the Product team to share customer feedback as our product continues to evolve and improve
- 4-6 years of B2B sales and/or account management experience, preferably in a SaaS organization
- A passion for technology and our mission to disrupt the recruiting industry
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Exemplary presentation and communication ability (both verbal and written) across all levels of an organization.
- Strong networking and relationship building ability -- you are a connector at your core
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution oriented mindset
- Demonstrated knowledge of the startup landscape