Hivebrite is the customizable networking platform for professional networks, education/corporate alumni, nonprofits... People, news, projects, opportunities, knowledge sharing, events and more. All-in-one. Our clients are all kinds of networks: Alumni communities, Chambers of Commerce, Incubators, Universities. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a member of the technical support team, you will be a part of the ever-growing Customer Success organization at Hivebrite. You will work with new and existing clients to troubleshoot, answer questions, identify and report software issues and work closely with Product to share client feedback and test new developments. The support team is on the front lines and develops a tremendous sense of technical product knowledge as well as how our customers are using the platform.
Your primary responsibility will be to prioritize and respond to customer service requests through our ticketing interface. We place an emphasis on quick response time and thorough, thoughtful responses. On top of this, you will have ownership of our digital knowledge base (taking care of article management and case-deflection optimization). With the Product Team your interactions will center on bug reporting and feature requests that you receive from clients. In addition, you will have an opportunity to test new features and prepare release notes and rollout communications for the customer base.
We are currently looking for a Customer Support agent to join our team in New York.
- Respond to customer inquiries through our online ticketing interface
- Provide answers to our customers by identifying the relevant feature, and determining whether it is a software issue or a new feature request. Provide immediate solution or take appropriate action for further resolution
- Create and maintain our online knowledge base and contribute to the Customer Success team projects
- Work with the product team to identify and prioritize bugs
- Share customer feedback to help shape the product roadmap
- Identify inefficiencies and evaluate customer data to help the product and customer success teams improve the product and process
- Proven experience in delivering practical solutions within a support environment
- Team player capable of operating and contributing under pressure
- Good knowledge of general technology application
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment, but also an interest in helping build sustainable processes
- Experience working with clients, supporting a technical product
- Experience successfully managing customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction
- Strong ability to align technical concepts & features to business needs
- An interest in building online communities is a plus!
- Experience in SaaS companies (and Agile Methodology is a plus!)
- French fluency is a bonus