Homer helps retailers and e-commerce businesses deliver products to consumers in the same day, or faster. We build and implement technology to make same-day delivery for retailers affordable, efficient, and a great customer experience. Homer is at the forefront of logistics solutions for the cities of the future. We specialize in applied operations and operations research for the same-day delivery problem. If this sounds exciting, please reach out to us! We are always adding great people to our team of engineers, developers, researchers, and operations.
The Account Manager is responsible for building and maintaining a strong and successful relationship with all of Homer’s partner accounts, beginning at onboarding.
- Keeping partners updated with company developments and industry-relevant content in recurring newsletters
- Holding monthly meetings with heads of operations at key partner accounts and presenting compelling business insights and analytics
- Providing customer and delivery performance data to accounts proactively and upon request
- Designing new ways to leverage Homer’s data and offer strategic insight to partners
- Identifying any areas in need of process or tool improvement to maintain effective AM under strong growth
- Helping drive pricing strategy to hit margin targets as operations develop and evolve
- Bachelor’s degree required, quantitative field or major preferred
- Proven success in an AM or Customer Success role
- Strong analytical abilities, comfort working with large datasets
- Proficiency in Excel or Sheets
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and relationship management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fast learner, comfortable picking up new technologies -Patience: will have to deal with confused or irate customers. Having patience and staying polite, even in stressful situations is helpful
- Knowledge of restaurant industry is helpful but not required