Hone is an all-in-one training platform for modern organizations and people teams to source, manage, deliver, live virtual training and measure the impact. Hone solves manager and soft-skills training for modern, distributed teams. As the first ever platform and curated marketplace for synchronous, online instructor-led training programs, Hone allows organizations of all sizes to easily source, manage and deliver best-in-class live online group training and measure the impact on their organization.
The Account Executive will work directly with the co-founders and be responsible for driving Hone's revenue growth through outbound and inbound sales efforts targeted at high growth, venture backed clientele. Key responsibilities will include e-mail and phone outreach to prospective customers, conducting introductory calls, product demos and nurturing relationships at various stages of sales cycle. AEs will handle prospects soup to nuts and will have significantly more responsibility and impact than in traditional sales roles.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years sales, lead generation, management consulting, investment banking or recruiting experience
- Strong writing & phone skills
- Energetic "can do" attitude
- Familiarity with sales tools (Outreach, YesWare, SalesForce) a plus
- Background in HR and/or L&D industry