Honest Buildings is the only project management platform built for owners and managers to ensure capital and construction projects are on time and on budget.
Industry leaders like Brookfield, Beacon Capital Partners, Invesco, The JBG Companies, SL Green, Parkway Properties and Rudin Management use Honest Buildings to streamline project management processes, increase revenue through faster project delivery, reduce project costs and increase efficiencies on projects portfolio-wide.
Commercial and multifamily owners rely on the platform to manage billions of dollars in total project value. Honest Buildings is more than a collaborative, cloud-based technology - it's a paperless system of record built specifically for, and in partnership with, today's most innovative real estate owners, project managers and operators.
Using our product to automate new construction and building improvement processes, these companies are unlocking value in data that previously sat unrealized in endless, complicated spreadsheets. Built for real-time insights and designed for any user, Honest Buildings has emerged as the standard for managing existing and developing portfolios across the country, including office, retail, industrial, hospitality and multifamily.
Honest Buildings is hiring Account Executives to capitalize on our early success and add to an already impressive customer base. Our New York City headquarters grants us unique access to many of the world’s leading real estate and technology minds. We are now ready to take that expertise throughout New York City and other North American cities to make Honest Buildings the operational standard for all real estate Owners and Developers.
- Deliver monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets within assigned territory
- Accurately manage activities, pipeline and forecast within CRM system
- Clearly communicate our value proposition to C level executives both in person and over the phone
- Consistent approach to sales outreach, follow up and closing business
- 4 year college degree
- 2-5 years of successful sales experience - ideally with a Real Estate or SaaS background
- Experience with CRM systems - ideally salesforce.com
- Desire to be a key component in building the world’s next software mega success story
- Willingness to do what it takes to succeed, including occasional travel
- Base Salary: $70,000
- On Target Earnings: $135,000 (Uncapped)
- Stock Options Available
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Comprehensive insurance options
- Be a serious player in a market that is massively larger others you may know ($4.5Tn in CRE vs. $1.5Tn in E-Commerce, $100Bn's in Transportation)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Free Lunch Fridays
- An open, sunny workspace with views of One World Trade, The Woolworth Building, and the Brooklyn Bridge
- Strong office culture
- Happy hours, parties, and more