Customer Success Specialist
Honest Buildings is the only project management platform built for owners and managers to ensure capital and construction projects are on time and on budget. Industry leaders like Brookfield, Beacon Capital Partners, Invesco, The JBG Companies, SL Green, Parkway Properties and Rudin Management use Honest Buildings to streamline project management processes, increase revenue through faster project delivery, reduce project costs and increase efficiencies on projects portfolio-wide. Commercial and multifamily owners rely on the platform to manage billions of dollars in total project value. Honest Buildings is more than a collaborative, cloud-based technology - it's a paperless system of record built specifically for, and in partnership with, today's most innovative real estate owners, project managers and operators. Using our product to automate new construction and building improvement processes, these companies are unlocking value in data that previously sat unrealized in endless, complicated spreadsheets. Built for real-time insights and designed for any user, Honest Buildings has emerged as the standard for managing existing and developing portfolios across the country, including office, retail, industrial, hospitality and multifamily.
Honest Buildings is looking for dynamic individuals who thrive in a fast paced environment to join our Customer Success team. New York City based candidates that are proficient with technology, extremely detail orientated, and can deliver a world class service to our clients.
- Manage the client on-boarding process through in-person meetings and webinars
- Own the customer relationship and have a direct impact on customer retention and up sell
- Responsible for tracking adoption and usage metrics and providing regular checkins with customers
- Identify possible retention issues and proactively work to determine the best resolution in order to get customers back on track to success
- Develop and maintain client relationships with new and existing users
- Experience working in a SaaS Customer Success environment (preferred)
- Positive and effective communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work in a high-energy team environment and be a team player
- Strong work ethic and ability to meet and exceed quotas and goals
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Base Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
- On Target Earnings: $70,000 - $80,000