Business Development Representative
Honest Buildings is the only project management platform built for owners and managers to ensure capital and construction projects are on time and on budget.
Industry leaders like Brookfield, Beacon Capital Partners, Invesco, The JBG Companies, SL Green, Parkway Properties and Rudin Management use Honest Buildings to streamline project management processes, increase revenue through faster project delivery, reduce project costs and increase efficiencies on projects portfolio-wide.
Commercial and multifamily owners rely on the platform to manage billions of dollars in total project value. Honest Buildings is more than a collaborative, cloud-based technology - it's a paperless system of record built specifically for, and in partnership with, today's most innovative real estate owners, project managers and operators.
Using our product to automate new construction and building improvement processes, these companies are unlocking value in data that previously sat unrealized in endless, complicated spreadsheets. Built for real-time insights and designed for any user, Honest Buildings has emerged as the standard for managing existing and developing portfolios across the country, including office, retail, industrial, hospitality and multifamily.
The BDR team at Honest Buildings is responsible for outbound prospecting and creating qualified appointments for account executives. BDRs are highly effective communicators and able to gain access to senior-level executives and clearly deliver the Honest Building's value proposition.
BDRs specialize in high quality communication over phone, voicemail, and email. They are creative and find ways to help unique people solve unique problems.
- Identify key decision-makers at target companies and conduct email and phone outreach with a focus on setting appointments for business development team leaders
- Drive Honest Building's long-term revenue growth by laying the foundation for strong, long-lasting relationships
- Must be comfortable and effective with top-of-the-funnel objections, prospecting, cold calling, email outreach, as well as have excellent interpersonal & technical skills
- BA/BS with strong academic record
- 1-3 years experience
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Prior experience in commercial real estate (ownership or brokerage sides), financial product or service sales or SaaS sales, tend to make for a strong candidate.
- Computer literacy in MS Office applications, Excel, Google Apps, and CRM tools
- Passionate about the opportunity to make incredible impact in an industry that has historically been technologically under-invested in
- Base Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
- On Target Earnings: $90,000 (Uncapped)
- Stock Options Available
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Comprehensive insurance options
- Be a serious player in a market that is massively larger than others you may know ($4.5Tn in CRE vs. $1.5Tn in E-Commerce, $100Bn's in Transportation)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Free Lunch Fridays
- An open, sunny workspace with views of One World Trade, The Woolworth Building, and the Brooklyn Bridge
- Strong office culture
- Happy hours, parties, and more