Director of Customer Success
Honest Buildings is the only project management platform built for owners and managers to ensure capital and construction projects are on time and on budget.
Industry leaders like Brookfield, Beacon Capital Partners, Invesco, The JBG Companies, SL Green, Parkway Properties and Rudin Management use Honest Buildings to streamline project management processes, increase revenue through faster project delivery, reduce project costs and increase efficiencies on projects portfolio-wide.
Commercial and multifamily owners rely on the platform to manage billions of dollars in total project value. Honest Buildings is more than a collaborative, cloud-based technology - it's a paperless system of record built specifically for, and in partnership with, today's most innovative real estate owners, project managers and operators.
Using our product to automate new construction and building improvement processes, these companies are unlocking value in data that previously sat unrealized in endless, complicated spreadsheets. Built for real-time insights and designed for any user, Honest Buildings has emerged as the standard for managing existing and developing portfolios across the country, including office, retail, industrial, hospitality and multifamily.
Honest Buildings is seeking an experienced Customer Success Director to lead our efforts to engage our impressive customer base composed of some of the leading real estate owners in the country.
- Creating success plans and setting KPI’s on a portfolio wide, account, and user level
- Tracking account health, usage and engagement; uncovering and understanding potential risks that threaten account growth, satisfaction and renewal; creating action plans and proactively engaging with customers where required
- Engaging with and listening to customers to understand the most valued features
- Acting as the voice of the customer internally to ensure the product roadmap is developed accordingly
- Maintaining an expert knowledge of the product platform at all times
- Educating customers on new features to ensure engagement and adoption
- Coordinating with internal teams to ensure customer queries and issues are escalated and resolved promptly
- Coordinating with internal teams to ensure the right people from the company are talking to the right people at the customer account on a regular basis
- Hiring, inspiring, mentoring and developing a top performing customer success team that can exceed company sales targets
- B.A./B.S. in a relevant field and 6-10+ years experience working in a similar role (i.e., Account Management, Customer Success / User Engagement, Analytics) in a SaaS and/or Real Estate environment, including 3+ years building and managing teams
- Experience building trust based client relationships and growing customer accounts over time
- Positive and effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Highly customer focussed, the ability to empathize with customers and a desire to help customers achieve their goals
- Ability to work in a high energy team environment and be a team player
- Strong work ethic and ability to meet and exceed quotas and goals
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Base Salary: $90,000 - $100,000
- On Target Earnings: $130,000 - $140,000 (Uncapped)
- Stock Options Available
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Comprehensive insurance options
- Be a serious player in a market that is massively larger others you may know ($4.5Tn in CRE vs. $1.5Tn in E-Commerce, $100Bn's in Transportation)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Free Lunch Fridays
- An open, sunny workspace with views of One World Trade, The Woolworth Building, and the Brooklyn Bridge
- Strong office culture
- Happy hours, parties, and more