Honey is the modern, beautiful intranet you’ve been looking for. Founded at an award-winning design agency in Brooklyn, Honey gives your employees a simple, central location to find all of the company information and resources they need. We’ve built Honey to be a company communication platform that reflects the way companies already love to share. Our team embraces user-focused design, believes in empowering every workflow, and knows that great teams grow from simple, democratic communication. We're building your company’s new favorite way to communicate. Follow us to learn more about who we are and what we do @sharehoney.
We’re looking for Honey’s first sales hire to partner with our CEO, drive new business and revenue growth, and contribute to the overall success of the company.
Our ideal candidate has previously spent time in both SDR and AE roles, ideally at a SaaS startup. You’ll be walking into a working sales process, where you will have the support of an SDR, an all-star Customer Success team, and a backlog of leads that are waiting for you to immediately takeover.
You’ll be an individual contributor focusing solely on new business, and will be directly responsible for the entire B2B sales cycle including prospecting, outreach, pitching, and closing business through both in-person and phone-based meetings.
If successful in this role, you will hire and manage a team of AEs and SDRs and continue to help establish our sales culture and strategy.
This is an incredible opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our fast growing startup and help shape the sales strategy and the future of our sales team!
- Meet and exceed quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage the entire B2B sales cycle, including prospecting, outreach, pitching, and closing business through both in-person and phone-based meetings.
- Work closely with potential clients, demonstrating a consultative approach to directly drive Honey’s revenue growth.
- Input, track, and project sales leads and revenue using Salesforce CRM.
- Collaborate with our Customer Success and Product teams to optimize the sales and client experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong track record of prospecting leads and closing deals
- Highly motivated, professional and hard working
- Attention to detail, highly organized, and efficient in managing multiple projects at once
- Creative thinker; comfortable with ambiguity