Business Development Representative
Honey is the modern, beautiful intranet you’ve been looking for. Founded at an award-winning design agency in Brooklyn, Honey gives your employees a simple, central location to find all of the company information and resources they need. We’ve built Honey to be a company communication platform that reflects the way companies already love to share. Our team embraces user-focused design, believes in empowering every workflow, and knows that great teams grow from simple, democratic communication. We're building your company’s new favorite way to communicate. Follow us to learn more about who we are and what we do @sharehoney.
Honey is an early-stage startup building the most intuitive and beautiful tools for internal company communication and collaboration. Having just closed our seed funding round, we are looking to hire a few key employees to help us build our team. If you like being a strong individual contributor, having influence over the sales strategy of a company, and enjoy drinking craft-beer, please read on.
In the BDR role, you will be responsible for outbound prospecting, leading product demos, and creating qualified appointments for account executives. BDRs are highly effective communicators and able to gain access to senior-level executives and clearly deliver Honey's value proposition.
- Identify key decision-makers at target companies and conduct email and phone outreach with a focus on setting appointments for account executives
- Must be comfortable and effective with prospecting, cold calling, and email outreach
- Excellent interpersonal & technical skills
- Lead early stage product demos
- 1-3 years experience
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Prior experience in B2B sales a plus
- Base Salary: $35,000 - $45,000
- On Target Earnings: $45,000 - $55,000
- Equity Options: 0.00% - 0.01%