Analytical Lead, Sales Operations
We are on a mission to create a single source of truth for the physical world. Powered by deep learning and computer vision, HOVER transforms smartphone photos of any property into an accurate, interactive 3D model, giving homeowners the power to unlock the true potential of their largest economic asset. With HOVER, homeowners and contractors can receive exact measurements, design their home with different products and colors, and purchase materials directly through the app. Thousands of exterior contractors are using HOVER to save time and money on every project, establish instant credibility and close more business. HOVER’s insurance industry customers use the up-to-date measurements to reduce claim adjusting costs, decrease cycle times, and improve the overall customer experience. HOVER is backed by Google Ventures, Menlo Ventures, Standard Industries and The Home Depot, and has raised more than $87 million in funding to date. Our team of creative, passionate, and talented engineers help us solve everyday problems with cutting edge technology.
Analytical Lead, Sales Operations As Analytical Lead, you will provide data driven recommendations to sales and executive leadership shape the business. You will own key initiatives that include organizational and strategic projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity, go-to-market strategies and operational efficiency.
You will build the foundation of the business from the ground up. You will answer key questions about the business by applying sound technical analysis and effectively communicate these learnings to sales and executive leadership. You love data and are always seeking to better understand the nuances of the business to inform strategy.
You are a builder who is comfortable in uncertainty. You are a problem solver, who loves breaking down complex problems to discreet principles and then formulating a concise recommendation.
HOVER is a Google Ventures backed series B startup whose mission is transform the way people buy and sell home services by building a 3D model of every home in the world.
We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit and have built partnerships with some of the best in the industry, but we’re just getting started. The breadth of applications for a scaled, accurate, and interactive digital model of any home in the world are too long to list here, but we’re already actively engaged in our second major market opportunity beyond home improvement.
- Support the annual and quarterly planning processes, which include the development of the business plan, operating model, resource allocation, market segmentation, vertical prioritization and compensation design.
- Produce ad-hoc analyses to aid sales team in understanding customer behavior, develop POVs, and drive sales strategy.
- Manage commissions calculations and process, building and automating reporting.
- Work with the cross-functional leadership team (C-suite, VPs and Directors across Sales, Product, Finance and Marketing) to drive alignment on business goals
- Be a thought leader and go-to expert on data resources and tools.
- Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses and developing final recommendations
- BA/BS degree in quantitative or analytical major (engineering, mathematics, accounting, economics), MBA preferred
- 5-7 years of professional experience in management consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy, or equivalent project management experience in a technology/media company
- Strong data analytics skills and experience with large data sets. Experience with SQL (Oracle, Vertica, Hive, MySQL, etc) and experience working with CRM systems (i.e. Salesforce)
- Proven ability to be successful in a complex, fast-paced environment, planning and managing at both the strategic and operational level.
- Organized, detail-oriented and strategically focused.