Account Executive, Large Customers
We are on a mission to create a single source of truth for the physical world. Powered by deep learning and computer vision, HOVER transforms smartphone photos of any property into an accurate, interactive 3D model, giving homeowners the power to unlock the true potential of their largest economic asset. With HOVER, homeowners and contractors can receive exact measurements, design their home with different products and colors, and purchase materials directly through the app. Thousands of exterior contractors are using HOVER to save time and money on every project, establish instant credibility and close more business. HOVER’s insurance industry customers use the up-to-date measurements to reduce claim adjusting costs, decrease cycle times, and improve the overall customer experience. HOVER is backed by Google Ventures, Menlo Ventures, Standard Industries and The Home Depot, and has raised more than $87 million in funding to date. Our team of creative, passionate, and talented engineers help us solve everyday problems with cutting edge technology.
We’re looking for an exceptional salesperson to focus on our largest customers and opportunities.
The successful candidate will understand their customers’ business objectives and act as their trusted advisor for all things HOVER. The candidate will have experience utilizing solution selling will help you manage complex sales cycles with new accounts while also finding "white space" opportunities within any existing accounts in your territory. The candidate will present a thorough territory and account action plan, work with internal partners (i.e., marketing, product, and customer success), and articulate the vision of HOVER with executives within Large Home Improvement Organizations.
- 5+ years of field sales experience within enterprise software
- Knowledge of content management, cloud, or other complex SaaS applications preferred
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Strong prioritization, territory planning, and team-selling experience
- Strong track record of navigating within large and mid-market organizations
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Takes an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive
- Experience with enterprise SaaS vendors preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
- Some travel required