Enterprise Account Executive
Humanity is the flexible workforce management platform that both you and your employees will love to use. Sign up for a free trial! Humanity is cloud-based workforce management software fueled by a commitment to innovation, iteration, and a customer-centric approach. Our platform brings together usability, smart design, and custom features to help managers and employees better organize and stay connected through our evolving suite of apps. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe, we are connected by a culture that promotes creativity, teamwork, and transparent leadership. Say goodbye to Excel spreadsheets with our 30-day free trial http://humanity.com/ JOIN OUR TEAMS Humanity is a fast paced company with a culture that promotes creativity, teamwork, and transparent leadership. If you want to join an innovative team with high ambitions check out our open positions here: http://www.humanity.com/jobs/
We’re looking for resourceful, driven and results-oriented sales professionals to help us set, drive, and execute on our revenue goals. You will work closely with our Director of Sales to set priorities and make key strategic decisions. You’ll shape and influence every part of our enterprise sales process to roll out a winning strategy that has a material impact. You’ll partner cross-functionally to help scale our process and bring your experience and sales expertise to help raise the bar across the company.
If you have felt cornered or restricted on your current team, you may be ready for more: this is a wide-open role where you have lots of growth potential and unlimited opportunities.
- Aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- You will drive complex sales cycles orchestrating internal teams of pre-sales, value management, bid management, inside sales, marketing and sales support
- You will implement value-selling processes leveraging a wealth of knowledge of Humanity’s products and portfolio
- You will use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with existing customers and executive sponsors
- You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Humanity as a viable solution of choice as an alternative to legacy scheduling solutions
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- 3+ years of proven closing experience selling enterprise software solutions;
- Proficiency with Google Suite & Salesforce.com;
- Bachelor’s Degree.