Enterprise Account Executive
Humanity is the leading cloud-based employee scheduling platform that accelerates schedule creation by up to 80 percent. Organizations of all sizes receive unprecedented insight into their operations, and actionable data to optimize staffing based on employee skill set, time-off/leave management, and staff availability. Humanity is offered as SaaS and can be deployed as a stand-alone solution in the cloud, or integrated quickly and easily with today’s leading HCM platforms and payroll solutions. Humanity simplifies day-to-day employee management processes. With Humanity, your organization can easily and accurately create error-free, dynamic schedules for your staff by location, department, position, and/or skills—with real-time availability conflict checking. JOIN OUR TEAMS Headquartered in San Francisco with offices around the globe, the Humanity team is connected by a culture that promotes creativity, teamwork, and transparent leadership. We're changing the landscape for shift-based workers. Join us. For open positions please visit: https://www.humanity.com/careers
We’re looking for resourceful, driven and results-oriented sales professionals to help us set, drive, and execute on our revenue goals. You will work closely with our Director of Sales to set priorities and make key strategic decisions. You’ll shape and influence every part of our enterprise sales process to roll out a winning strategy that has a material impact. You’ll partner cross-functionally to help scale our process and bring your experience and sales expertise to help raise the bar across the company.
If you have felt cornered or restricted on your current team, you may be ready for more: this is a wide-open role where you have lots of growth potential and unlimited opportunities.
- Aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- You will drive complex sales cycles orchestrating internal teams of pre-sales, value management, bid management, inside sales, marketing and sales support
- You will implement value-selling processes leveraging a wealth of knowledge of Humanity’s products and portfolio
- You will use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with existing customers and executive sponsors
- You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Humanity as a viable solution of choice as an alternative to legacy scheduling solutions
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- 3+ years of proven closing experience selling enterprise software solutions;
- Proficiency with Google Suite & Salesforce.com;
- Bachelor’s Degree.