Customer Success Manager
At Humanyze we care about the employee experience. Founded in 2011, Humanyze is a world leader in understanding team dynamics and work patterns. With over 10 years of research into organization network analysis and behavioral science, led by leaders in the world of social physics and graduates of the MIT Media Lab, we help companies understand how work gets done. Humanyze counts with a global presence spanning the US, Europe, and Asia, and we are on a mission to improve the future of work.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and growth opportunities. This position reports to the Director of Customer Success, North America.
- Manage, execute, and delegate tasks and important milestones throughout the customer lifecycle
- Conduct both in-person and virtual customer-facing meetings, presentations, and trainings to drive product adoption, engagement, and expansion.
- Collaborate closely with customer operations, sales, product, engineering, analytics, to execute on customer requests and requirements, including but not limited to: customized analysis, interpretation, and reporting, add-ons, and integrations, product feature requests, and identifying opportunities for account expansion.
- Keep the customer informed of key Humanyze information that may be critical to their success (e.g. product roadmaps, new product releases, customer events, and organizational changes).
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes.
- Up to 25% travel based on customer and business need
- Undergraduate degree, ideally in a quantitative or business management field
- 3+ years of experience in customer success, consulting, or account management
- Experience working with large enterprise customers
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, including persuasion and presentation
- Ability to communicate up and down an organization, and at various levels of technical and non-technical depth.
- Proficient in Microsoft PPT & Excel (pivots, vlookup)
- Strong attention to detail and project management experience