Inside Sales Representative
Icreon Tech is a global IT consultancy delivering business solutions and custom applications. Icreon is dedicated to helping organizations and enterprises leverage technology to drive efficiencies and gain a competitive edge. Based in New York, Icreon builds web and mobile-based solutions for clients ranging from medium sized businesses to global Fortune 500s.
At Icreon, we use technology to solve complex business problems. We are an IT services provider specializing in a variety of web and mobile-based technologies to empower organizations to be more efficient and profitable. Since our inception in January 2000, our formula for success has been simple – to bring businesses a technology differential, whether it be through design, development or consulting.
Icreon’s experience, process and attitude have facilitated the growth of a strong and steadfast portfolio of clients, ranging from leading Fortune 500 companies, small to medium sized and family owned businesses, public sector organizations to growing start-ups. We have helped them realize the potential of technology, to gain instant, visible and measurable returns from their investments in technology.
creon is the world’s first growth engineering firm. We are a team of analytical innovators and creative engineers that digitally transform customer experiences and operational workflows. We work with mid-sized clients and Fortune 500s. Our clients include Fox Movies, National Geographic, Pepsi, Ferrari, TOTO, XPO, and the New York City Marathon. We have offices in New York, London, New Delhi and Dubai. For additional information, please visit www.icreon.us
Icreon is hiring for a new position in our Sales and Business Development team. The successful candidate is an enthusiastic, dedicated and highly-motivated sales person, experienced with working their magic generating high quality sales lead via the phone. The role will require being able to get through gatekeepers, initiate conversations to establish needs, recommend the fitting Icreon solutions and set qualified follow up calls and meetings for sales management.
The right person will meet and crush weekly, monthly and annual call, appointments and opportunity goals, to be rewarded with uncapped commissions and rapid advancement.
The Inside Sales Representative will work with the Business Development, Sales and Marketing teams, and report to Icreon’s Chief Operating Officer. This position is based in Icreon’s New York office located in midtown Manhattan.
This Inside Sales Representative will be generating leads for new business and will:
- Understand Icreon as a company and Icreon’s extensive services offerings
- Develop business leads via telephone and mass communication such as email to introduce solutions and identify appropriate buyers within the target market
- Conduct brief needs analysis and determine customer pain points to determine solutions to speak to those needs, to schedule follow ups
- Identify key buying influencers of customers to determine budgets and timelines
- Generate high-quality leads through cold calling and online prospecting; generate net new customer leads, track follow up conversations and nurture long term conversions
- Conduct account mapping, online research and contact discovery for prospects and target accounts, proactively based on phone conversations
- Establish and maintain relationships with gatekeepers and decision makers
- Manage data for new and prospective clients, ensuring all communication are logged, information is accurate, and sent / received documents are attached
- Maintain detailed communication documentation and notes in Salesforce.com; track lead, opportunity and account activity in Saleforce.com on a daily basis
- Bachelor’s degree: Master’s degree preferred
- Min. 2 – 3 years of telemarketing and/or inside sales experience
- Excellent ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
- Strong prospecting skills with an energetic phone presence
- Outstanding follow up with extreme attention to detail
- Proven ability to successfully uncover opportunities in an aggressive market by identifying customer requirements and providing recommendations/solutions
- Highly motivated; with the capacity to make high volume of calls on a daily basis
- Professional business writing, communication, phone and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as contribute in a team environment
- Experience with CRM Software preferred (e.g. Salesforce CRM)
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)