Senior Account Executive
IfOnly is a marketplace that offers thousands of unique experiences with local and world renowned luminaries. Each experience purchased benefits a worthy cause. Locals and travelers can enjoy amazing experiences in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago, Miami, Vegas and beyond. Luminaries can share their talent and build their business on the IfOnly marketplace. IfOnly was founded in 2012 and is backed by American Express, Sotheby's, Conde Nast, Khosla Ventures, NEA and other top tier investment partners. Apply to sell now at: ifonly.com/marketplace More about our team: https://www.ifonly.com/aboutus We're hiring!: https://www.ifonly.com/careers Twitter.com/IfOnly Instagram.com/IfOnly Facebook.com/IfOnlyCom
IfOnly, a marketplace for experiences backed by Mastercard, American Express, Condé Nast, and top VCs such as NEA and Khosla Ventures, is seeking Senior Account Representatives to grow our local business. This team is the key to fostering supply growth of our ever expanding marketplace and to creating fun experiences for folks to go on in a given city. IfOnly currently sells thousands of local experiences from oyster shucking in Tomales Bay to cupcake making with Kara from Kara's Cupcakes. Current markets include San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago, New York, Boston, and Miami.
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying and developing relationships with potential IfOnly luminaries (vendors). A luminary can be a business, or individual with a talent or experience to offer. Most importantly, you will be driving ongoing measurable results for the number of verified vendor leads you curate. You will be responsible for a pipeline but will be expected to be highly creative in crafting incredible experiences for your market. You are the key to unlocking the coolest things to do in a city.
Candidates must be hungry for success, eager to learn, and comfortable working in a fast-paced, open environment. We are looking for creative tastemakers to play a fundamental role in achieving ambitious vendor acquisition goals by contacting targeted businesses and individuals via telephone and email. You will be connecting the doers of the world with incredible experiences and lasting memories. Thus, individuals fit for the role should be both hunters and curators.
- Identify and source potential leads using creativity.
- Vet leads to turn them into high quality opportunities
- Secure highly qualified local luminaries in both established and new IfOnly markets through diligent outbound efforts Maintain a pipeline in order to craft creative offerings
- Effective voicemail and email cadence in tandem with all touchpoints
- Educate prospects about IfOnly’s platform, affiliation advantages, and onboarding process during set or on-the-fly appointments
- Generate consistent follow-up communication until luminary sign-up is completed
- Provide explicit answers to FAQs including: experience ideation, pricing recommendations, payment process, content and copy upload, etc.
- Record effective notes and status changes in CRM
- Meet/exceed monthly targets
- Receive and implement useful feedback from all colleagues
- Provide feedback to help drive new markets or process changes
- BA/BS degree from a college or universityAt least 2 years Sales and/or Business Development, preferably SMB
- Measurable track record of exceeding monthly and quarterly goals
- Experience in hospitality or lifestyle industry a plus
- Experience with high-volume phone and email outreach
- Experience with pipeline management and efficient work-flow
- Experience with CRM system(s) is a plus