Director of Inside Sales
iMedicare is the leading decision-automation platform that intelligently reduces patients’ out-of-pocket costs for the top pharmacies across the country. Over 5,000 pharmacies use iMedicare to deliver an unrivaled service to their patients, improve Star Ratings, and increase their Medicare business. For more information, visit www.imedicare.com
Interested in joining a new, groundbreaking tech company? Are you looking for an exciting and captivating position where you will be a part of the future of the healthcare industry?
Welcome to iMedicare! iMedicare (iMedicare.com) is the only platform where pharmacies counsel patients on how to save money on their Medicare plan and medications. Pharmacists across the US are infatuated with iMedicare as it saves tons of time and puts money in their pocket when consulting patients. And you know what else? Their patients love it!
- Develop strong relationships with potential and existing customers
- Proactively call current customers and make sure they are happy.
- Create innovative ways of developing the company and its operations
- Being able to handle 50+ phone calls in a day
- Some Health Care industry experience or strong interest
- Apple user, proficient with Word and Excel, ideally some Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop
- Quick, self-taught learner that can adapt to a fast growing company
- Comfortable speaking with customers and understanding their needs
- Great organization skills, and attention to detail (really)
- Capable of speaking out and taking the initiative
- Genuine interest in the product!
Please provide us with your resume and a brief (no really - brief) cover letter with a quick summary of your background, LinkedIn, or anything that would help us to get to know you better. This is a startup, so fit is important!
Tip: We get a ton of applications, and if you show that you have some healthcare experience or knowledge, or if you can at least tell us why an independent pharmacy is 10 times better than CVS, that's a huge plus.