Business Development Representative
As a leader in social business technology, inSided helps companies to reduce costs, increase brand advocacy, drive sales, and empower their customers. The SaaS-based inSided community engagement platform powers successful communities - attracting millions of visitors - for companies like Sonos, T-Mobile, SoundCloud, Philips, BNP Paribas and TomTom.The platform facilitates interaction between your company and your customers through peer-to-peer support, ideation, co-creation and customer reviews. It has helped our clients:- Expand service capabilities and reduce existing service costs through community customer-helps-customer support.- Improve response times and increase customer satisfaction through quicker and better service.- Boost SEO and increase online sales.- Increase customer research, get customer insights and improve products/services.If you're interested in having an open chat or receive a business case with proven ROI about how communities can help your organization for social support, marketing, commerce or insights, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.insided.com.
inSided is looking for a Sales Development Representative who wants to develop into an Account Executive within 12 months and work for one the fastest growing community platform vendors. We currently have customers in over 25 countries on 4 different continents like Sonos, SoundCloud, Philips, T-Mobile, BNP Paribas, Rabobank and TomTom. You will be part of the founding US team, where you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and support sales processes. This will be a high impact role as we’ve only been in the US for 12 months and have tripled our customer base in the past 6 months, we are now looking to scale up further which is a great moment to come on board.
As one of the fastest growing community platform vendors, inSided helps companies to reduce costs, increase brand advocacy and drive sales. The inSided community engagement platform powers successful communities - attracting millions of visitors.
- Perform market research, identify companies that fit our ideal customer profile and build target account lists
- Perform in-depth research on the strategic initiatives of these companies, reach out to these companies through various channels such as email, social and phone
- Qualify these opportunities based on inSided fit and prospect business problems
- Help Account Executives prepare calls and meetings with relevant background information about these companies and assist in sales calls
- Assist in sales processes by helping to write proposals and presentations
- Develop your sales skills and aim to step up to be an Account Executive within 12 months
Self-driven personality, you can work independently and have an intrinsic motivation to be the best Commercial, winning and ambitious attitude to achieve big results for yourself and inSided - Excellent written and verbal communication skills with great attention to detail - Possess natural curiosity to become an expert in this industry and to get to know your targeted accounts inside out - You prefer working in start-ups over working for large corporates because of it’s dynamic, can-do mentality and you are able to move fast - Previous experience in an entry-level sales job (and sales training) is an advantage - The desire to develop yourself professionally and to step up to an Account Executive position. - Currently residing in/willing to move to the New York City area
- A salary that reflects your experience, plus a chance to step up to be an Account Executive within 12 months
- Fully covered health, vision and dental insurance through one of the leading national providers
- You are part of the founding US team and can create a big impact immediately with high visibility in the company
- A highly dynamic working environment, we are growing fast and we have big goals for the next 10 years (we want to be an essential part of 1000 brands worldwide)
- A place to learn, experiment, discover and develop yourself
- A work hard, play hard environment (we are big fans of Friday afternoon drinks and celebrating success)
- Fun colleagues and a beautiful office in the heart of Manhattan (near Union Square)
- 401K but not 401K match.