Business Development Representative
inSided delivers an enterprise-grade community platform that enables companies to increase revenue, improve customer satisfaction and lower service costs. The inSided platform leverages the power of the crowd to enable conversational commerce and service for brands like A1, BNP Paribas, KPN, T-Mobile, Tele2, Sonos, and TomTom. Communities generate user generated content which can be used across all digital channels, turning companies’ websites into social destinations where customers can get support and advice from other customers. If you're interested in having an open chat or receive a business case with proven ROI about how communities can help your organization for social support, marketing, commerce or insights, please reach out to us at email@example.com or visit our website www.insided.com.
As one of the fastest growing community & knowledge platform vendors, inSided helps companies to service their customers in better and smarter ways.
inSided is looking for a Business Development Representative who wants to help us continue our exponential growth in the US. We currently have customers in over 25 countries on 4 different continents like Sonos, SoundCloud, Philips, Nutanix, T-Mobile and TomTom.
You will be part of the B2B Software team, where you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and support sales processes. This will be a high impact role as we see B2B Software as one of the most promising segments to secure continuous growth over the next years.
-Perform market research, identify companies that fit our ideal customer profile, build target account lists and reach out to them through email, social channels and phone.
- Qualify inbound and outbound leads based on inSided fit and prospect business problems.
- Help Sales Manager prepare calls and meetings with relevant background information about these companies. - Assist in sales processes by helping to write proposals and presentations. - Learn everything there is to know about sales and our continuously evolving industry ‘ SaaS’ - Help create a good overview of the market, it’s potential and the best ways to concur this market together.
- Desired skills and expertise
- Self-driven & structured personality, you can work independently and have an intrinsic motivation to be the best.
- Commercial, winning and ambitious attitude to achieve big results for yourself and inSided.
- Excellent written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills with great attention to detail.
- Possess natural curiosity to become an expert in this industry and to get to know your targeted accounts inside out.
- You prefer working in start-ups over working for large corporates because of it’s dynamic, can-do mentality and you are able to move fast.
- The desire to develop yourself professionally and explore what you want to do long-term.
- Currently residing in/willing to move to NYC