Senior Business Development Representative
Foleon is an online creative platform for quickly producing sales and marketing collateral that's visually immersive, measurable, and proven to keep readers engaged. It empowers organizations to replace all their PDFs and printed communication assets with responsive, media-rich web publications.
We're looking for a rockstar with experience in all parts of the sales funnel to join us in our New York office. You'll be responsible for outbound prospecting and setting up qualified appointments for our sales team. We're looking for an efficient communicator who is able to gain access to relevant personas in order to communicate our company's value proposition.
The Business Development Representative’s ultimate goal is to create new prospects. We generate a large number of inbound leads every day. It’s up to you to act on these leads.
You will also develop outbound telephone, e-mail or social media campaigns. You'll collect data and qualify leads to fill the sales pipeline, working closely with your colleagues of our marketing department.
Your basic mandate will be to facilitate online sales. You will identify the customer’s needs, demonstrate products online and ensure that the right content is distributed to the right people. You will set up meetings for our Sales Directors as required.
- Navigate global organizations and complex departments to identify important decision makers
- Must be comfortable and effective in email outreach, prospecting, cold-calling and must have killer people skills.
- You're qualifying our inbound and outbound leads
- Give live online demos of our tool
- Customer onboarding with high-quality advice
- Initiate and monitor targeted outbound marketing campaigns
- Provide prospects with all necessary content for the specific stage of the customer journey
- Set up meetings for Sales Directors
- Keep our CRM (Hubspot) up to date with client profiles Reporting
- Demonstrated success and relevant experience -> You are thoroughly knowledgeable about our domain: content marketing and content publishing. You understand the value of relevant content. You are well capable of advising and inspiring clients.
- Customer Engagement -> You have the ability to build relationships and command credibility with internal stakeholders.
- Tenacity -> Must be comfortable and effective in email outreach and prospecting. You are resolute. You are steadfast even in the face of adversity.
- Result driven -> Getting results is one of your key drivers. You are energized by long-term customer relationships that grow into valuable partnerships. You share and celebrate success.
- Team player -> Everything we do is a team effort, and our full focus is on growth and improving our platform. Support, development, sales, organization, marketing: all are pieces of the same puzzle. We share knowledge, provide feedback, learn from each other’s mistakes and celebrate successes.
- Diligent _> You go to great lengths to manage our CRM database with the utmost care. You apply the same principles to your interactions with our customers and prospects You say what you mean and mean what you say, you are transparent, and you are methodical in your work.