Instapage is the first and only Advertising Conversion Cloud Our solution helps marketing teams increase advertising conversion by enabling the creation, personalization, and optimization of landing page experiences at scale. A Leader in G2Crowd’s Personalization, Conversion Rate Optimization, A/B Testing, and Landing Page Software grids, Instapage is ranked #1 in customer satisfaction.
Instapage launched our Enterprise Solution in 2017 and in that short time frame we have acquired over 400 Enterprise customers. We have a talented team of Customer Success Managers who work closely with these customers to ensure that they quickly adopt the platform with heavy usage, ensuring that their post-click conversion rates dramatically increase. While the CSM team works with our customers in a strategic fashion to optimize their conversion rates and ensure high engagement, we are in need of Account Managers to work with our customers on the business front. Up-sells, Renewals, and Churn Prevention will be the focus for the Instapage Account Manager.
This role is ideal for those who have worked in a revenue/growth focused AM/CSM role for a Saas company, ideally in the marketing technology space. This hire will work closely with the Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing teams to expand revenue from our customer base while exceeding renewal targets and minimizing churn. As the first Account Manager at Instapage, you’ll also be responsible for helping define our upsell/renewal strategy and process.
- Ownership of all renewals, up-sells, and churn prevention for our Enterprise customers.
- Work with Sales and Customer Success to build strong rapport with our Enterprise customers and develop a regular cadence of communication with them.
- Work with Customer Success to uncover upsell opportunities and identify at-risk accounts to run proactive churn prevention outreach.
- Handle all upsell and renewal negotiations, draft and process new order forms and update Salesforce accordingly.
- Work with Customer Success, Marketing and Sales to determine the best methods for communication around new products, features, and services.
- Work with Customer Success to accurately forecast expansion revenue and churn.
- Undergraduate degree
- At least 2 years experience in an Account Management or Customer Success role at a B2B Saas organization where you were responsible for revenue growth and held to a quota.
- Experience handling commercial conversations, negotiating, and executing Saas contracts.
- Experience working with and selling to C-level, VPs, and Directors, preferably in the marketing function.
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM. Superb organization skills, attention to detail, and diligence with logging all activity in CRM.
- Expert Communicator-Ability to pitch effectively over live calls, voicemail, email and online presentations
- Competitive spirit, high energy, self-motivated team player
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills