Instapage is making personalized digital advertising easier for teams and agencies by providing an end-to-end solution for quickly building, integrating, and optimizing landing pages.
In 2017 Instapage launched our Enterprise Solution and have received excellent initial traction, as we’ve acquired over 300 Enterprise customers in the last 18 months, while growing the Sales team from 0-12 members. With multiple exciting product releases and a recently-closed Series A round of funding, we’re ready to accelerate our revenue growth and are looking to bring on some talented closers.
As an Account Executive at Instapage, you will help the company meet and exceed revenue goals. You will identify and understand prospects’ needs and pain-points, educate them on the Instapage value proposition, and close long-term partnerships.
Working a combination of inbound and outbound opportunities, Account Executives will sell the Instapage Enterprise Solution to marketing executives at mid-market and Enterprise-size companies.
- Work the full sales cycle (discovery, product demos, negotiations) and close a high volume of annual Enterprise deals with mid-market and Enterprise prospects.
- Consistently beat your monthly MRR quota and generate and maintain a high volume of qualified pipeline
- Log all activity in Salesforce, maintaining clean data and accurate forecasts across all of your opportunities.
- Work with the Director of Sales and the Marketing team to develop customized pitches, demos, and overall sales strategy, based on the learnings you achieve from your high volume of sales cycles.
- Work with Customer Success to ensure that new customers you close have a smooth onboarding process and become long-term partners of Instapage.
- Achieve mastery of the Instapage platform and become an expert in the post-click optimization space.
- Provide customer and prospect feedback to both marketing and product teams
- Undergraduate degree
- At least 2 years experience in a closing role at a B2B Saas organization
- Experience selling to C-level, VPs, and Directors in the marketing function
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM. Superb organization skills, attention to detail, and diligence with logging all activity in CRM.
- Expert Communicator-Ability to pitch effectively over live calls, voicemail, email and online presentations
- Competitive spirit, high energy, self-motivated team player
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills