Intrigma is a leader in medical scheduling solutions. We’re focused on reducing costs, saving time, and improving staff morale for medical groups, hospitals, and hospital systems. Our goal is to transform the healthcare industry by giving organizations the scheduling tools they need to increase provider satisfaction and productivity, which will translate to a higher quality of patient care.Intrigma was founded in 2004 with the objective of delivering the most advanced scheduling and staffing solutions to the healthcare industry, and now operates in three countries.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with technical experience to bring his or her technical and client-facing skills to implement and support Intrigma's growing client base.
- Learn our process, technology, and industry quickly.
- Ensure that the client is set up with Intrigma's communication tools and project management software, as well as relevant client installations.
- Help us improve our process and methods for maximum efficiency.
- Have a genuine care and concern for our clients and reflect on the member experience we are building together.
- Pay attention to detail and have discipline around working to provide excellent technical experience for clients.
- Practice real-time problem solving and process development
- Collaborate with teammates to investigate and resolve complex cases
- Provide feedback into improving the Company
- You have a serious passion for working at a startup
- Previous technical experience as an onboarding specialist preferred
- Significant, relevant professional experience interacting with clients around technical concepts
- A plus if you have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or a related technical field
- You are self-motivated, hard-working and organized
- You possess strong communication skills
- You enjoy solving complicated problems
- You respond to challenges with patience, empathy, and tenacity