Intrigma is a leader in medical scheduling solutions. We’re focused on reducing costs, saving time, and improving staff morale for medical groups, hospitals, and hospital systems. Our goal is to transform the healthcare industry by giving organizations the scheduling tools they need to increase provider satisfaction and productivity, which will translate to a higher quality of patient care. Intrigma was founded in 2004 with the objective of delivering the most advanced scheduling and staffing solutions to the healthcare industry, and now operates in three countries.
Are you an aspiring salesperson looking for a high-growth role with a successful startup? Do you have the emotional intelligence to read people and quickly get their buy in? Do you thrive in competitive environments?
We’re looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our early-stage team here in New York City. This is an opportunity for a highly intelligent, driven and energetic individual to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing startup. There is significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as our organization continues to excel and move forward.
- Run demos and diagnostic meetings to generate new business.
- Game plan and execute an account strategy to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Proactive daily CRM input to manage and organize your pipeline
Who will love this job:
- A people person, who effectively articulates ideas and gains trust quickly
- A storyteller, who believes in our product and is able to evangelize without losing authenticity
- A lover of technology, who’ll geek-out over the cutting-edge software we have as our sales stack
- A self-starter, who finds process in ambiguity and strives to be ahead of the curve
- A thinker, who isn't afraid to optimize and iterate on existing processes
- An optimist, who understands that every day is a new opportunity to be on top
- A student and collaborator, who hungers for coaching from the best leaders in the business
- Proven track record: you’re a consistent top performer and have excelled throughout your career
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Highly organized and able to manage a large pipeline of prospective clients
You should have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with HubSpot or any other CRM a plus
- The ability to remain focused for long periods of time
- The ability to triage competing priorities
- Experience cold-calling and cold-emailing a plus
- Past experience in a sales or technology role a big plus